Hello! :) (New member)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by BERNSY001, Jan 7, 2014.

1. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Hey guys! My name is Hayden and I'm a new member! Thank you to James for spotting me on GTP!

Brief overview so you can tell I am a real person!

Year 12 student from Melbourne; grew up with motorsport; raced karts for 3 years; moving to Germany in 2015 to race in the RCN, VLN & 24hr races (too young for 2014 LOLOLOL) with Rent2Drive Racing; G27 with no upgrades except my expensive office chair and Drift HD720 now used as pedal cam lol.

Now you can verify I am a real person I look forward to having some fun and competitive racing on a console! (No iRacing, but massive Game Stock Car player.)

Cheers guys, looking forward to making some new friends!

H :)
    carn_the_pies likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome to Raceonoz Hayden.

Hope we can get you on track with us, we are currently setting up GT6 season 1, after 13 seasons of GT5 !

Am sure you will enjoy your racing here, great bunch of guys who are only interested in clean racing with guys about the same pace.

The entry list can be found here : http://raceonoz.com/threads/gt6-season-1-entries.714/

Qualifying here : http://raceonoz.com/threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-1.828/

Any questions please fire tham at us and we will do our best to help you out.

Cheers
    Stu
  3. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Hey Stu!

Thank you very much! I am going to do the qualifier tomorrow and email my time tomorrow, I checked it out earlier ;)

Not many questions at the moment mate, it all is very well described on how it all works. As I've already said to James in a message, it appears to be a seriously well thought it system with the divisions!
    And yes I have voted on the car poll (RedBull JR ;) )

H
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Good stuff mate.

Add me on PSN : stuart170773 and we will hopefully catch you on track in the next few nights.

I generally get on most nights at about 9ish sydney time and do a bit of testing / short races with a lot of the guys.

I also have a nascar series that has 3 weeks left if you are interested. Just a fun series to get us to the start of season 1
    http://raceonoz.com/threads/nascar-series-3.761/

We started in GT5, but the majority had GT6 so we have transferred it to the new platform. Will help you to meet a lot of the regulars and get you used to how we do things !

Hope to catch you soon mate
  5. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Awesome I will add you tomorrow when I do the qualifier!

Ok sweet I will be on for sure now I have something to do for it (sad to say but GT bores me without a series) HEY HEY you've got me back on GT6! I will come on for sure to meet some of the guys, best way to meet people is to test with them.

I will pass on that one, I do watch NASCAR purely because of Marcos, otherwise it's more dull than the WTCC :p

We will see each other soon for sure! Have a good night mate :)
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    You too, catch you soon.