Hello!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by hsv_butters, Jun 17, 2012.

1. hsv_butters

hsv_butters Ash Gold Member

PSN ID
    hsv_butters
    Hello Friends!

I have been playing (poorly) Gran Turismo since GT2, and have finally found the money/time/space to buy a proper wheel/seat setup and am keen to get into some GT5 online league racing.

Hope to see you guys on the track :)

-Ash.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey ash, welcome mate.

Season 8 about to start so it's perfect timing. Check out the gt league threads, or the gran turismo thread, and I am sure you will find some things that interest you.

For the Sunday league you just need to submit a qually time so we can get you in the right division, or send me a friend request and we can get you in some of our prac rooms to check out your relative pace. stuart170773

All are a great bunch of blokes to race against so if you have any questions feel free to throw them at us and we will do all we can to help you out

Cheers stu
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Welcome aboard mate, there are a few series about to start up, the Sunday league is about to start it's 8th season and is a great way to become a part of the community. There is also a Monday night tuner series about to kick off so have a look about and get ready for some great racing
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Welcome butters :p

I will send you a PSN request when I am online again :)
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Welcome mate, just in time for season 8 too! See you on the track.