Hi all

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Gecko_Hunter, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Gecko_Hunter

Gecko_Hunter New Recruit

Hi all,

Thought I would like to try some online sim racing and this seemed like a well organised group :)

I'm keen to get into some racing using race 07 do you guys use this? I have the V8 mod at the moment.

Anyway TTYS

Gecko_Hunter
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome mate. Hope you can find what you are looking for here at raceonoz.

I assume you are looking at iracing ?? There are a few of the guys into it and always looking for more guys to join them. Have a look through the iracing threads and touch base with the guys there. Am sure they will make you more than welcome.

Cheers
    Stu
  3. Gecko_Hunter

Gecko_Hunter New Recruit

Hi Stu,

Thanks for the quick response.

Actually I was looking at getting into RACE07 by SIMBIN.

I know theres Aussies racing it but they keep their server locked lol :(

Cheers

Gecko
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK mate,
    Ive never even heard of it, but i am sure there are guys on there that have....... A few of them are well traveled in the world of sim gaming so am sure that someone can help you out.....Will keep an eye out to make sure you get a response from some of the wise ones !!

Stu
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi mate.

Haven't tried or heard of Race07 myself. Most of us involved in PC sim race iRacing here at Rooz.
    We dabble in rFactor (1 & 2) but haven't organised any events here before, but a couple of us did participate in a series or two over at http://www.ausracer.com/. I also did a series a long time ago through http://jff-racing.my-goo.com/.

Beau261 is usually snooping around looking at new stuff. If any one has tried out Race07 around here it would be him. No one has mentioned here before in the Sim Discussion section. Feel free to start up a new thread on it and share some info if you like...

But we mostly stick to iRacing and GT5 ATM.

Anyway welcome aboard, hopefully you find something to get involved in. Cheers.
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hey Gecko, welcome man, I actually looked into Race07 a while back, RacePro came out for the 360 not long after and it just never ended up happening, currently fighting the urge to subscribe to iRacing myself, I don't need another subscription!!