Hi all!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Craig Rollo, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Craig Rollo

Craig Rollo New Recruit

PSN ID
    arc__hammer
    Hi guys!
    I am 41 and my first racing "sim" was Indianapolis 500 on the Amiga. Played most sims since, mainly sticking with Papyrus through the golden years. I am new to forums and online leagues, and I look forward to chatting to and racing you in the future. I will do my best!

With time and life being what it is, I have leaned towards GT Sport as my number one preference. (Level 43)
    I do also own ACC with the DLC pack, and own just about everything road based in iRacing, licence level B. I've currently let my iRacing sub lapse, due to the need to focus on "one" sim.... for now at least :p Some arm twisting may see me back in the PC space more often, I am open to it.

I also have F12019, but man I dunno, its just meh :/ I will wait and see what happens when the new regs come into effect and we get the new cars on track.

My racing gear is pretty modest, I just use a Next Level Racing Wheel Stand and a G29. It does a humble job of things.

Okdokey, I believe I am getting setup for this Sunday's GT Sport race, If I can figure this stuff out, I will speak to you online.

Thanks in advance and speak soon!

Craig.
  2. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Welcome mate, biggest season on GT Sport yet I reckon since so many people are at home
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome Craig
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Welcome mate! swing by the ACC league threads and join the fun with us! We have a mid-season break next Monday for Easter, so will be running a fun run on SPA (open entry, not a serious league race so good one to come and join in on and say hi in discord)
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I remember that! Still have a CD for MS DOS / PC 486 version and the little booklet with Indy 500 Copy Protection Answers! :) Just looked it up and found this online java emulation
    https://www.retrogames.cz/play_646-DOS.php?language=EN

Welcome Craig. ;)