GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT series GOLD

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Way too close......
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I would say from 1st to 7th have a realistic shot at the title since Bathurst is double points.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    What an amazing finish to season 2 of the HTO series we have in front of you guys. It has been said but 7 of you within 12 points and double points on offer. Schulz motorsport have rocketed to the lead of the teams on 137 but with HTO & PETRONAS on 129 BMW Z4 on 124 & RJN on 121 it is anyone's title
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Realistic is an understatement. For the top 7 its essentially winner takes all with a couple needing pole and/or fastest lap to make it a done deal regardless of where the rest of the field places as its a 10 point swing between coming 1st and 2nd.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Chances are Dan will be favourite as the RX7 will likely be good here and he will run no limiter being 7th in championship.
  6. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    but it takes 1 person to have a bad race, low fuel, pit for new tyres and do a FL to cost him the title. He may be favourite for a few but im not so sure, i think the winner will be from the top 5. My personal pick is actually R0T0R or Fastboy
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Jono.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

10. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I might be a push for a win done some running was planning for a 1 stopper but can't get the car past 40mins without the tyres completely falling off
  11. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 4
    12 HOURS OF BATHURST SEASON FINALE
    • RACE DURATION 90 MINS TO COVER A 12 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRES : ANY RACING
    • TYRE WEAR : NORMAL
    • 1 MANDITORY PIT STOP
    • RACE START TIME 6 am with TIME PROGRESSION at 8
    • WEATHER AS PER REAL WORLD LOCATION.
    • ROOM OPEN FROM APPROX 7.30 PM AND Q1 STARTING NO LATER THAN 8.15 PM OR EARLIER IF ALL ARE IN ATTENDANCE
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 CONTINUE AROUND TO THE PIT ENTRY AREA AND WAIT THE THE SESSION TO BE COMPLETED. ONCE THE Q2 QUALIFYERS ARE CONFIRMED, COMPLETE YOUR CHANGE OF TYRES AND START Q2 WHICH WILL BE AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS.
    • IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  13. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Ill try to make my Bathurst edit under 20mins.... sorry about that....
  14. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Not gonna make th race tonight guys. Will still be driving back from brisbane.
    Spewing cause I love driving Bathurst and the M3 feels stronger here than any of the other tracks.
    Good luck to everyone especially warrior. Here's hoping for four different manufacturer wins.
  15. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Yeah very Tough Race for me, basically at the start I tried to Bumpdraft you so we could build a big lead then once we had it then I would try battle you.

Didn't work out though thanks to the spin, once I got out of the pits the car just didn't have the pace I had put too much fuel in and was only able to lap around similar times as before I pitted because of it.

Either way a good race and the most competitve I have been in awhile thanks to the net holding up.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Good Luck to all tonight in what has been a great Season 2 of the HTO Series. a couple of little issues ....sorry tb & warr but Gold is in for a grandstand finish....Below is the table for the championship and the penalties
    [​IMG]
  17. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

All good to start without me guys
  18. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
  19. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Talk about getting F@&ked over car wouldn't do a high 2.08 on its own then all of a sudden it does a 2.07.6. But after that for some reason the Z4 went back to its normal ways of snapping the arse end out mid corner everytime the speed dropped under 110km/h.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Congrats on the championship Mint, awesome stuff and throughly deserved.

My race started off fantastically from 4th on the grid, but for a myriad of reasons it went sour from about 30 mins in, and unfortunately I ended the race feeling extremely angry, upset and wishing I could have had more power.

Anyhow, @VARDZ, absolutely awesome series mate, you deserve all the plaudits for creating this masterpiece, and I can't wait for Series 3. Despite the extreme negatives of the final 2 rounds from my perspective, I like to look at the positives of these events and I can say that being involved in some insane battles with the best GT drivers in the world and taking my first (and probably only if I'm honest) Div 1 victory in a relatively easy fashion are certainly reasons to be happy. Well done Mint, I have no doubt you can follow it up with a Season 5 championship! Pressure's on mate ;)

Cheers, Jono.