Hi

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Rumbleshorts, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hello,

I just joined so I could possibly be a part of an AU race league rather than having to race in leagues starting at 6am all the time. I am far from being an ber racer though, so I do have a question in case I am wasting my time...

What is considered a reasonable time for the qualifying as per the qualifying guide? I don't want an exact number, just a ball park figure (simply so I don't make an arse of myself) :)
  2. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

G'day mate, I see you want to suss out the competition, a sign of a competative nature. We like that round here. :) A time that is in the region of something in between 2.21.xxx to 2.30.xxx ( i think) should be ok. Just follow the instruction in the 'GTLOZ How to qualify' forum topic.
    BTW throw up your PSN ID so we can add you. Good luck.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Thanks for the info, I now know I sit in that bracket for timings. Qualifying email sent soon:)

Also, my PSN is now in my signature (just happens to be the same as my forum name, unless I choose the wrong account...).
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Welcome Rumbles.

Got your mail. Provisional division assingment is div 2, pending signup numbers and final division assignments for Season 6.

Cheers ;)
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Welcome Rumbles, keep an eye on New posts (top right topics) its the easiest way to see what races are going on at the moment. The main league runs on a Sunday night and it will be sorted out soon for cars and tracks, there are other one off events and championships organised by members from time to time and you don't need to qualify for them. So feel free to join in to what takes your fancy, the V8 AU race series (still working on a start date) and Annon's mixed car series coming up look good, i'll see you on the track.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yer mate - That and all the current (non-sunday league) events are stickied topics under the Gran Turismo 5 section of the forum.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Thanks guys :)
  8. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim

Don't forget Seido's "Dragon Cup" should be starting up soon too.
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

BTW, I got my email back and I made it into Division 2 as you said :D Looking forward to racing with you guys in some form or another, already signed up to Anon's race series.