Howdy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by sirdave, Mar 13, 2012.

1. sirdave

sirdave New Recruit

Hi all,

Dave here (psn: xsirdave). Just signed up and submitted my qualifying lap.

Not sure if I am up to the standard here but keen to give it a go.

Play a bit of GT5 and Forza3 and hoping to try iracing when I have some more time. Closest I have come to real racing was a level 2 defensive driving day at Oran park where I got to try out my old Vectra's TC and ABS - heaps of fun.

I've got myself a GT wheel but haven't quite got the hang of it yet (still faster with controller). My ironing board setup is a bit unstable!

Currently hooked on watching the legendary No9 in the Sprint Cup each week (and Danica aint bad either).

Cheers,
    Dave.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Dave, Cheers for signing up. Got your qual submission, you'll fit nicely into Div 3.

Good timing. One season has just ended and ideas dicussion for Season 7 is underway.
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Ironing board setup, niiiice! I'm still using a saw horse at the moment, haha, welcome to the community mate, enjoy.
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    hey Dave, welcome to forum m8, An ironing board ay! cool,
    just a couple questions,
    does ya handbrake (missus) make you do the ironing?
    and how did ya iron out the problem of ya dashboard (ironing board) from folding up on ya and smashing ya knee in high G cornering? :lol:

hope to see ya on the track soon m8, and welcome again m8
  5. sirdave

sirdave New Recruit

Thanks guys looking forward to racing.

Saw horse! That sounds like a good idea. The ironing board works pretty well as I am on a lounge and you can adjust the height. Gets a bit unstable though when the pressure is on and its a bit cramped around the knees...
  6. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

I think Danicas'sweet too bro, and Ambrose of course. She crashes a lot but!!! Look forward to racin ya