Josh Muggleton - Help me continue my dream

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by joshmuggo, Aug 6, 2015.

1. joshmuggo

joshmuggo Rookie

Hi Everyone,

I have started a Crowdfunding campaign on FundRazr and it would really mean a lot to me if you could have a look at it and help me to continue chasing my dream.

If you follow the link below you can see my story and my journey up until this point. I have some big and exciting plans in mind and I'm doing all that I can to keep racing, but it's come to the point where I need your help.

Thank you for any support that you are able to give, I am truly grateful and really appreciate it.

Please share this if you can to help spread the word

CAMPAIGN LINK - http://fnd.us/c/b11oM7/sh/953BB8

Thank you!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I had a read and really hope you reach your dream...for you and for all us armchair racers to live vicariously through you lol
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  3. joshmuggo

joshmuggo Rookie

Hahaha thanks very much @Hatfield!! I'm doing all that I can!!
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Good luck muggo, i swung some cash your way last night to get the ball rolling. Definitely a worthy cause and hope to see you on the grid at Bathurst 12 hr.
  5. joshmuggo

joshmuggo Rookie

I saw that mate and sent through a thank you to your email. Thanks again mate, that was really generous. That race is a big one I am working towards!
    SPL Racing likes this.
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah i got the email, thanks mate. Good on you for chasing your dream and not giving up.
  7. joshmuggo

joshmuggo Rookie

updated OP with new campaign link which now accepts PAYPAL payments.

Please help if you are able to, even if it is just $20. Every little bit helps.

Thank you