New Driver from Brisbane

Discussion in 'New Members' started by MINT_GTR, Mar 10, 2014.

1. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Hi guys,

Have been playing GT6 for a while but most recently just joined the online world. Have been a part of a group of friends that do a small series of races every Wednesday night which has been awesome fun.

Got a message from a friend to check you guys out and wow you guys have this sorted :D. I am excited to meet fellow GT6 racers and looking forward to some fun and close racing. :)
    ToranaSS, stucar17 and carn_the_pies like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi mint, welcome aboard mate.

Great bunch of guys to race with, have a ball.

If keen to get involved in this season you will need to get a qual time to us. Depending on how fast that is we should be able to slot you in for the last few rounds.

Add me on PSN: stuart170773 and we will see if we can get you to have a run with us and meet some of the guys. I generally get on about 9 or 9:30pm sydney time for some practice.

If you need anything or have any questions on how we roll here, just fire them at us.

Cheers
    Stu
    MINT_GTR likes this.
  3. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Thanks heaps stu,

Will do a qualifying time tonight and send it through to you guys, definitely keen to slot in where possible.

Keen as for a run with you guys, so I will add you when I get home :) Just upgraded from a controller to gtulimate v2 rig and g27 steering wheel, its amazing but I will apologise in advance for any rookie errors on the new setup :oops:

Cheers
    KoAStR likes this.
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  5. ToranaSS

ToranaSS New Recruit

Hey MINT_GTR i made it in
    MINT_GTR and stucar17 like this.