Newbie willing to learn

Discussion in 'New Members' started by steamtrain83513, Jan 4, 2014.

1. steamtrain83513

steamtrain83513 New Recruit

Hey just brought Gt6 and loving it looking to join a league to improve my skills have not spent much time on racing games so expecting to learn from scratch cheers
    carn_the_pies likes this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    So many new people wow!!

Welcome steamtrain. One of our Mods will be along soonish to point you in the right direction as far as getting started here on ROOZ.

In the meantime, have a look here for our discussions regarding the racing coming up in the next few weeks.

http://raceonoz.com/forums/gt6-league.35/

See you on track soon.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi steamtrain, welcome to Raceonoz.

We have a great community, and a great mix of drivers so we will be able to get you some good clean racing with guys of around the same pace.

Check out the gt6 threads and join the discussion. There is always a few guys online most nights so join one of our rooms, get a few guys on your friend list and have some good clean racing.

Add me, stuart170773 on psn and will be able meet a lot of the guys.

Things will start to move pretty quick in the next few weeks for our first GT6 season so let us know what you want to do and we will do all we can to help you out. If you have any questions or problems getting involved just let me know.

Will be online a fair bit over the next few weeks so hopefully catch you soon. If you ever see my lobby open you are more than welcome to join.

Cheers stu
  4. steamtrain83513

steamtrain83513 New Recruit

Thanks Stu,

Will add you tonight, do I need to purchase the cars that are going to be used in the season or are they free when you play online (havnt played online yet), if I have to purchase required cars i'll have to spend a bit of time building up my credits.

cheers
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah mate, you will need to purchase the subaru BRZ base model GT300. Its fairly clear its going to get up in the car poll. I think its about 200,000, but dont quote me on that !

you will also need to do a qualifying time, so keep an eye out for the rules to get a time in so we can allocate guys to the correct division.

Hopefully catch you tonight at some stage, i generally get on about 9pm sydney time.

Cheers
    Stu