Noooooob-CobMcool

Discussion in 'New Members' started by CobMcCool, Oct 24, 2011.

1. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Hi,

Just got GT5 and looking to get involved in some clean and organised online racing. I am new to the online thing but not console based racing games and have a logitech G27 wheel and a modified hyperdrive racing seat/stand that I want to put to good use. (I use the clutch and H pattern shifter exclusively).
    But as I said previously I am totally new to the online thing and will investigate all the ins and outs before I get too involved so I can at least look like I know what I'm doing and not annoy people or embarrass myself.

Cheers,
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Good stuff Cob.

Nice to see another exclusive clutch and H pat. shifter user. ;) Welcome aboord.
    Have a read of the "Joining a Leage" forum section and check out the wiki link in the top menu bar (above the sponsor banner). There you'll find out what we're about, how we do things, and a bit of info regarding the 'ins and outs' of online racing.

Cheers.
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Cob, welcome mate, love the signature :D
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Welcome Cob, feel free to add me and join in some practice rooms during the week if you see me on. We have the main league race on Sunday nights but there are also other races run, organised by members to try out different cars, tuning and stuff from time to time. Take a look around the site and see what you like.
    NOS_Bonus_888
  5. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Yeah welcome aboard mate.
    Send out some friend requests, we're all on from time to time.

PSN: FloodSim
  6. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    hey Mr cool welcome to our world of racing, i join the forum couple of months ago, all in all man it took me awhile 2 get in the swing of things here and i think smarter than ya average peanut :p :lol:
    i hate using and never really used computers before joining, but every1 is more than willing 2 help.
    so u'll be right, i'mon 9 out of 10 arvo so add me if ya want m8,
    my PS online ID is ; aussie_man21