PlayStation PlayStation 5

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by fezza, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Some more Ride 4 on PS5

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Does anyone know if there's a way on PS5 in Gran Turismo to take a screenshot without the pause screen when driving? I push the share button to take the screenshot but it bring up the pause screen while i select screenshot from the 3 options. I haven't found a way to do it differently? Likewise is there a way to just start recording the screen without going to the share options page? i.e using PS4 you just double tap the share button but that doesn't seem to work on PS5
  3. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Press and hold the share button to take screenshot
    Press twice to save video

Go to settings//capture and broadcast//captures//shortcuts for create button to see what you can do.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    gtkingx likes this.
  4. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Thanks for that, much appreciated
  5. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Has anyone had any issues with the strength of the FFB varying on their wheel with a PS5? Playing gran turismo, I've found when i first go out on track the FFB is right for where it's set but when i come into the pits and go out again the strength drops. I assume this must be a game/console issue as it's always after pitting or going off track and coming back on that it changes - I haven't got around to plugging my PS4 back in to check that it's definitely PS5 related but it has only happened since having the PS5. This is with a Fanatec podium F1.
  6. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I've not noticed an issue. Using a G29
    gtkingx likes this.