PureGT_Muzz

Discussion in 'New Members' started by PureGT_Muzz, Jan 22, 2012.

1. PureGT_Muzz

PureGT_Muzz Murray

Hi Guys

Firstly I must say you have a nice looking site here!!!

I was introduced to your forum by ENFORCER_98 whom I met in an open DTM lobby. Good guy and a clean racer!!! That's why I decided to join up here.

My name is Murray, I'm a Kiwi living in NZ. Though I have 100% Scots heritage and have lived in the Highlands of Scotland for several years, recently returning to NZ. I am 45 years old.

I am not the fastest of drivers but I'm not so shabby either. I race clean and expect those around me to do the same. I adhere to the Hounourable Drivers Code. I am currently an admin and the webmaster on the European Pure GT forum and do most of my racing in European circles. My current series I'm involved with apart from my home forum events are GTfusion which is around 15 forums competing against each other with 20 drivers in each team. I'm also involved with Pure JGTS GT500 series on GTPlanet. I also do some rFactor racing on the PC.

I race with the Dualshock 3 or with a G25 Wheel with NiXoM v2 Brake and clutch mod.

As you can see I'm pretty busy so really I'm after some casual or one off events here rather than league and championship racing. I hope this is ok with you guys.

My PSN ID is PureGT_MUzz if anyone would like to add me. It is pretty difficult for a new member to become involved unless they have a few regulars on their PSN friends list.

Anyway that's enough from me, hope to see you on track at some stage.

Muzz
  2. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Welcome to the site Murray!

You'll find clean and quick drivers everywhere here. Sounds like you're really into your racing, that's awesome.

We have a main Sunday night season and other series and one off races happening all the time.

See you on the track!
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Welcome to the forum's Murray, good to have ya, my missus is a Kiwi also, she's a horrible driver, I hope there's no correlation! Haha! I'm just messin mate, sound's to me like your pretty well into your sim racing, good to see, hope to have a run with you at some point.
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Welcome Muzz. Keep an eye on Seido's and Anon's posts. They organize regular events you should be able to join in on.
    They'll be stickied up in the Gran Turismo 5 forum section.