Race On Oz is Born 20th August 2011

Discussion in 'Archived News' started by Juzzo, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Hi Guys,

You have now seen the new forum, Ive received a strong message from you guys that you want to expand the racing here beyond Gran Turismo. Well now is the time, obviously you guys are moving on to iRacing and maybe other console titles such as Forza Motorsport 4. Well we dont want to lose you guys and if anything I want to cater this website to you.

Formerly GTLOZ has always been about good "clean" and "competitive" racing.

Alot of you guys have formed a friendship, thanks to some heated competition. I want to keep this tradition running, recently we have seen some good things come about in terms of sponsorship. For anyone who has contacted me in the past regarding suggestions or feedback, you know Im all ears and willing to listen.

I urge you guys to submit a lap for a WIN a V2 Simulator Competition, I see alot of times coming through but we can do alot better. Im putting in some serious man hours making this a good place for everyone. The least you guys can do is support our sponsor who is willing to keep on supporting us in terms of discounts and other competitions. This is a win/win situation for everyone.

So now that we have transformed to ROOZ, I wish for you guys to invite your iRacing and FM4 friends to come over and take part in our leagues.

RACEONOZ is open for everyone to take part, we are moving forward and this isnt the last suprise you see.

More new things are happening soon :D

Cheers,

Justin
    Your friendly admin
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Is raceonOZ the final name? I kinda got attached to GTLeagueOz, would have liked it called LeagueOZ then put the series prefix in front for each series. GTLeagueOz, IRLeagueOz, and F4LeagueOz. Just me stuck in the passed I guess, have to relook at our GTleagueOz stickers and see what we can do to get them done.
    good work Castro looks like a lot of work gone into it.
  3. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

4. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Thanks Guys :p
  5. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Sepultura have a song based on our site. Although they speak portugese, a loose translation is Rooz, bloody Rooz. From the song "Roots". :lol: