GT5 raceonOZ Inaugural Kart Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Clevohead, Aug 10, 2012.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Stick with it col, your getting faster all the time
  2. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @STU

TC took the goodies home I think it then when Tek, Zampli snapped up the rest of the prizes, Snake still on the lend lap,
    Me (i took the top spot for the back half of the feild down nearly 2 laps :p ), clevo, rumbleshorts and Colin
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I will post results tonight, hopefully.
  4. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Finished within 2 secs of TC but he was just to fast and consistent. Pretty much tailgated him for 50 laps odd then he pulled away with the help of lapped traffic draft. Starting losing my mind around that point and sorta gave up on 1st and did some slow laps. The gap got out to 4 seconds, I pushed hard the last lap to try and salvage some pride and TC cruised the last lap bring the final gap down to 2.5 odd secs. He always had 1st covered though.

There was a good battle between me, Zamps and TC the 1st 40 odd laps too, I did the sneakiest pass on Zamps :p Me and TC both had little incident and dropped about 3 secs behind zamps, I knew TC had the pace to catch him tho so I just stuck on TC like a fly on a chit. When he caught zamps and went for the pass I stayed on TC's bumper and thought I'll have a piece of that too...lol Pretty sneaky hell a funny though, nothing worse then being passed by 2 cars at once been awhile since ive been up there and its sorta a fun series so I thought why the hell not... :p

70 laps of kart space is hallucination inducing, by lap 55 odd i was starting to lose my marbles.
    Unlucky Doug, really want you to race too.
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Totally agree with that, 50 laps was enough for me, like you tek, I was sweating my way through most of that, just like racing a kart for real! :lol:
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    You boys need some cement in ya coffee and harden the :):):):) up :p

It was no longer than a Sunday night or Enforcer series race, but I could cut the laps back for next week at Autumn Ring Mini if ya want, I will start a poll and you boys can vote.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I think it more the amount of psychedelic colours than the length Clevo ;) It makes you feel like you dropped some LSD after a while :lol:
  8. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i don't think it so much the length, i think its just so god dam many corner in a row only 2secs apart which makes it full on... :p

i had a bloodly ripper time in the karts, just need to gets uses to them abit more and i should right.. :cool:
  9. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I didn't mind the length, i just find the track incredibly annoying and boring tbh. Looking forward to the other tracks lol
  10. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    1 no problem with the length and as for 50 laps i liked the 70 and got cramp on lap 52 and powerd through to lap 70
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hey Clevo, just saw you have done the table, nice job :) I like how you put tek as no number, seeing as he forgot to change his kart from #1 :lol:

Quick query though: I think you have made an error as you have 6th place and 7th place (me & you) on the same points.
  12. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Noted and fixed mate, sharp eyes ;)
  13. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Wont be able to make it this week Clevo :(
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    no probs mate, I may be struggling too, have a lot on this week, will keep you posted Rumbles you may have to run the round for me. But that is only if I can't make it.
  15. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

No worries, Clevo
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Rumbles, you will have to run it tonight mate don't think I will be there, has been a crazy week :( with work and race car commitments.

PM me results and I will update tables. Sorry guys I have been looking forward to this round all week.
  17. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

No worries Clevo. To everyone else, room will open approx 7:45 and qually will be started at the scheduled time of 8:20. Race will start @ 8:30, unless someone drops out a couple minutes prior in which case the room will wait until 8:35 :)
  18. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

ok. Im sticking with number one BTW :D Colour is dolphin racing grey or something like that
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Results:

MrTopCat74 - 32:11.087
    SNAKEISM - 32:26.179
    aussie_man21 - 32:26.536 (Racing Kart 100, not the PDI model)
    Zampli - 32:29.763
    Rumbelshorts - 34:12.677 (too many offs :( )
    tekNiqueAU - DNF (pedal issues)
    Nugget-22 - DNF (disconnected)
    Aza672 - DNF (disconnected)
  20. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead