Season 16 Championship Tables & Results.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Bounty05, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Yet another very exciting season with a few close finishes to round out the Podiums.

Thanks to @stucar17 for allowing me to remain involved with the points tables and stats. Cheers to all the peeps for adding all race results in the chat (makes life a lot easier for me).

If it's ok with Stu and the guys, I'm happy to keep tallying up the points and stuff however from next season I won't be posting them in this forum. Instead I will be posting them on my website for all to see. My plan is for my content to continue to grow as I do some tables for other Leagues as well so it makes sense for me to focus on publishing them in one place. My goal is to have all of our leagues' tables standardized and available in the one place for everybody. I'm adding more and more content every day and I will also be adding driver stats in the near future.

If anybody wants to publish the tables on this forum - be my guest as my site is for you guys to refer to and enjoy because at the end of the day, the content comes from you. I will put some download/copy buttons to my tables so you can copy and publish whatever you want on the Rooz forums.

my site is:
    http://www.thepodium.racing/

It's still in early design stages but is continually getting better everyday as I tune it up for an improved visual pleasure. So please have a look and offer some thoughts and ideas, I welcome them. You can also Buy Me a Coffee if you'd like to help me fund the site to keep it running.

I will promote RaceOnOz quite heavily on my site as I still race with you guys and I love it !!!!
    (I'm not leaving Rooz, just hoping to make SIM racing a better experience)

Cheers all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Love your work bounty
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Thanks Bounty
  4. Anthonyb

Fubble and spy are the same person
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    Bounty05 likes this.
  5. Anthonyb

Also tja1717 is in div 3 I think
    Bounty05 likes this.
  6. DemonFX-_-

DemonFX-_- New Recruit

Not that he needs a bigger head start, but Azzurro had the fastest race lap in Div 1 last week.
  7. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    fixed, cheers