Season 4 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah there's always next week mate. I had three major spins myself, all on that fast right-hander leading onto the back straight. I don't know about you but my first couple of races I had major nerves, that'll subside though.
  2. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    @dj2ca have you got the screenshots?

My race times don't have the milliseconds
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Always enjoy the endurance round... that is why when the HTO series is on, a minimum distance is an hour.... Still over 50% ....just on my front left ...i guess that means i wasn't pushing hard enough but with no practice a low 19 was all i had in me.... congratz to the podium...
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

You should have finished with over 50% (I finished with 56%) on the front left. Those that didn't would be controller users.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Forgot to check my final tyre wear, but it was at 70% (front left) with a couple of laps left to go.
  6. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    What a race guys that was as good as it gets for me.

Had a great qualify run managed pole with 3 secs on the clock.

Race start I thought I nailed the lights to see Gary and DJ fly past me but managed to run p3 into t1. Had a long run behind gaz but couldn't catch him always 4 secs ahead and I had my hands full with chappy who was so quick out of the final corner.

Around lap 10 come past Gary who had a spin after the bridge and took the lead for a while but consistently getting side by side with chappy and couldn't break the toe.

Had some of the best racing with 4 of us all within 3 secs of each other. But couldn't hold Chaplin behind and he took the lead. A couple of laps later I bumped him into t1 only slightly but he got a bit squirrelly so I backed out and kart mugged us both. Sorry chappy not to sure why I thought I breaked plenty early.

From there on I lost touch with the leaders and had a tough battle with Gary with positions changing multiple times and so great side by side racing but held him at bay to grab p3.

Have to say great driving guys was awesome to be able to run 2 wide through t1 knowing the other guys had enough talent to not take each other out.
  7. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    By the game graphic it looked like my front left was about 15 percent but not sure if the app would be different.
    garyw61 likes this.
  8. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yes, some great driving guys. One thing I certainly am not going to miss in this game is the stupid magnetic effect if you breathe on another car!
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  9. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    15% on game graphic = 65% on the app.
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  10. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah I do but they don't show Freddy because he jumped out of the room before I took the screenshot. Does anyone have screenshots with Freddy still in them?
  11. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    I've got his just race time missing the 84:05.XXX but I'll just put 000 if we haven't got it
  12. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    Race Results:
    [​IMG]
    Please note: Freddy left the session before I took screenshots so he doesn't show up but he finished P6, so the results are:
    1. AnthonyChaplin
    2. Kart-No-1
    3. jasond1986
    4. garyw61
    5. dj2ca
    6. freddyp_33
    7. VARDZZ_31
    8. mwkw1520
    9. Ad2mny
    10. Half-Byte
    garyw61 likes this.
  13. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    I'm impressed that I was able to knock that time down to a 1:20 very impressed
    dj2ca likes this.
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah not bad at all made, knocking 2 seconds off your lap time is pretty decent!
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING - ROUND 6 - CATALUNYA GP

Pretty straight forward round this week guys, the track has no real spots that need attention as far as cutting goes, go wide and cop a penalty ! Usual ROOZ rules apply re track limits

Need to be mindful of hitting cars in front into a penalty, namely at Turn 1, Turn 10 and into the final chicane at 14. I would expect drivers to redress this within the lap if this happens.

[​IMG]

The round regs are below.
    Race day : 22nd Jan 2016
    Time : 11am
    3 X weather slots : 1- Fog / 2- Clear / 3- fog
    Tire Wear : Slow
    Fuel : Real
    The track temp starts at 20* with the fog and Tire temps peak for me at 108*. I couldn't find a setting that reduced the temp sufficiently to stop them getting into the red unless i used the fog. That said, as the wear comes down, the temp drops, so fog in the last stint should keep it under control. I have made the middle stint clear for no other reason to mix it up a little, kill your tires at your peril !

I have gone with tire wear on slow, otherwise there would be drivers well into the 40% on wear otherwise.

Fuel will be tight, but my figures have me finishing with a lap and a half spare....

Stu
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    garyw61, Half-Byte and dj2ca like this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    So, did a race run last night with a few guys and can confirm the regs work well.
    The front left does get hot, (peaked at 116 for me) but was still drivable and had plenty of grip in the middle 'clear' stint. When the fog came in for the third weather slot the temp dropped again and the grip came back. Finished with 80% on front left and temp at the end was 102*.

Fuel was fine, no one in the room had any issue so it should be about perfect.

Stu
    dj2ca likes this.
  19. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Sorry folks I ment to post earlier but just got a chance to sit down. Things are starting to settle a little so hopefully im on next week.
  20. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]
    Race results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    No DSC