Season 4 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  3. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Getting tight at the top !
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is officially heating up!
    NLR are making their points work for them, they had the lowest and highest scoring drivers of the round.
    RZR are now sharing the top spot after their worst round this season (by a point)
    BHR is hanging in their for third and could still threaten for the championship.
    The bottom 4 (TLR PRT GRT HTO) are all quite close, but in order for HTO not to fall off, they need to make their points work for them better.

In polar contrast, NLR & RZR joker points both equal 234 (only one joker pick was not a win for NLR and two for RZR), whereas HTO joker points equal 110.
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Its getting awfully hot in here. NLR was 5th after round 1 and RZR at one stage had a 76 point advantage. To be sharing that top spot after 5 rounds is remarkable. Hats off to my teammates who continue to perform and apologies for my poor performance last week which would have otherwise given us the lead.

I think its safe to say that NLR is in the best position in terms of who they can still elect as joker having not even touched a certain consistent performer as of yet :D.

Both NLR and RZR should be back to full strength this week with the return of AOCleaner and aussief1.

Now lets see which team can keep their cool for a brutal 38 laps round the mount. May the best team win :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  6. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Yes, may the Bruce Hale Racing team win ;)
    Footlong_warrior and SPL Racing like this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I can't believe after 5 rounds, 2 teams are on exactly the same points with the exact same joker score
    flashfirst likes this.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Want to know something more crazy HTO had the exact same number of points (626) after 5 rounds last season.
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    After great deliberation, I have made a decision regarding the issue with the Division 6 race in Round 6.
    Due to the Division 6 race being run outside of the official regulations set, results will be scrapped this round for the Teams Championship. As such, no points will be scored for any team from their Division 6 drivers.
    The rest of the Divisions will score points for this round of the Teams Championship as they ran the correct regulations.
    However, as it is possible to place a joker on any of your drivers in any division, the joker picks for this round will not be counted and the picks returned (available to use in the final round).
  10. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Tough call, but probably the right one..

Look at it on the bright side Vards, the lack of jokers helps your aspirations (however futile :p). NLR misses out on 27 points..
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    What happened there, were the lobbie settings incorrect?

Just curiosity, nothing else :geek:
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yes. boost and no wear apparently
  13. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    With the patch update all saved lobby data was wiped. The defaults had boost on, no wear, they might of had some rain too as weather wasn't fixed with the default settings. Sounds like it was a fun race, but not a true representation of speed / strat as didn't really matter what happens you always get caught with boost ;)
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I really hate what I have had to do with the points this round...
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Cost GRT 26 points.:(
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I support Hat in this decision, the boost puts a cloud over the results as those that have problems early invariably recover because of the boost, those that lose time with a spin late in the race don't get the advantage of the boosted recovery as they run out of laps. Unfortunately the decision will hurt some teams more than others but that is unavoidable. I have discounted the lap times from the event.
    Cyber_STIG_77 and S_CLOSE like this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    'final' decision is under investigation of appeal...Watch this space
  18. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Hells teeth.....the drama just keeps coming! Love it :)
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Deliberation has completed. Division 6 points will remain uncounted, but jokers will be reinstated.
    Tanktex and pykeybraa145 like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield