Season 8 Predictions?

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by NUGGET-22, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    DIV 1
    im thinking Chev & Cyber the regular favorites, and Aussie flying the flag for us Div2 guys haha
    and yes E you have pace also so settle down hahaha. with so many fast guys it will prob be about limiting the mistakes.

DIV2
    hmmmm i think Zamps & Dougz will be the ones to beat. and dont worry i will make them earn it lol.

DIV3
    have to say Disturboed & Gary.

now im going by who i have race against in previous seasons and in practice rooms lately. so if someones not on here and they think they should then prove me wrong at Round 1. hahaha :)

Also i thought it would put some more pressure on the guys deemed as favorites :)

Bring On Sunday!!
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great thread Nuggett....... :)

Div 1, so many guys could win it......current champ Anon, chev, Blue, cyber, Snake, Aussie are all super fast..E if he can manage his tires, neishy is quick, topcat has shown he can be lightning, grinder, tek and Basil have proven they can be quick........so no i wont be sticking my neck on the line :p

In div 2, man it should be really close.
    my money for the title will come down to flood, dutch, Nugget (if he keeps his shyte together !!) zampli and dougz....I am hoping to be more than competitive, Jiaro is a bit of an unknown so i hope he doesnt have any network issues, all the other guys are sooo damn close it will come down to consistancy. I think everyone proved last season that if you can get track position you can get a really strong result.

In div 3 it has to come down to turbo, gary, miki and stumbles.....few guys are dark horses though, blue, shuvit, butters, dan, Tchak are all abit of an unknown and never discount guys rising up through the ranks if they can get a bit of practice (jas and rumbles can be quick if he can get some laps under their belts).....there are a few guys testament to that.

I think its shaping as a great season.....

As for Round 1....

Div 1 podium
    Blueyonder, chev, cyber.....

div 2. Flood, ME !!!!! (crosses fingers, legs and toes), zamps

div 3. gary, turbo, miki
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    MMMMM not to sure who will be the top dogs in DIV1
    but will think about this and post before season starts....

DIV 2
    would have to Zamps, Dutch and ummmmm to hard to pick between all the guys so it could be any1.
    will say Aza to be up there just for his cool head and good tyre wear. so keep ya eyes peeled for that slippery yellow banana rocket. :lol:

Div 3
    there is to many dark horses in this season but will say there would have to be at lest 1 of the dark horses up there in the top 3.
    i have seen Shuvit's driving so will put my neck out and say he may have what it takes. If not all the stuff i have tort him have gone in 1 ear and out the other :p
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I think Div 1 will be like the F1 season so far, multiple winners, and lots of random and erratic results. It will be more about getting those bonus points from FL and pole, and grabbing as many podiums as possible. To predict results week to week will be futile I think....but go for it lol.
  5. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Think Stumbles will have a good shot in Div 3
  6. zampli

zampli Team Driver

hhhmmmmm tough to say:

DIV 1: cant really comment a lot but ive done heaps of testing with E and aussie and E always seems to be able to pull something that just blitzes it. of course the usual favourites (whoever they are lol, dont really keep up with this sorta stuff!) like chev, blueyonder i think and aussie will defs be bringing something to the table up from div2.

DIV 2: again, ive done the most racing with nugget, and ive had some good ones with him so ill go with him and me (haha, not to be egotistic or anything but i do feel i have a shot:) but then again, ive hardly raced with anyone else in this car and the times i have with stu, he's been fast as well. and there are still heaps of others clearly in the mix. i know dutch had a stunning season in div3 last season and i knew he was fast from the 'vette RM season as well, just wasnt consistent enough i dont think. so yeah, might be as competitive as div1 it seems with what E and aussie are saying about it.

DIV 3: turbo and gary for sure in my head, i remember a few seasons ago, turbo used to be extremely quick and then he had heaps of connection problems with the G37. cant really comment on anyone else as i dont know much about them.

definitely seems harder to open a gap at this first track. will definitely be close racing, just hope it doesnt end in chaos as it has a few times lol. i dont mind a few bumps either as i give a few and take a few. i think we've already established some dangerous passing zones here haha, like that section after the tunnel and probably before the tunnel as well. since the racing seems to be very close this season, i think we'll need to take care especially and just be aware. this track can get quite difficult with a pack of 5 cars, even 3 at some times
  7. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Div 1 - my thoughts are pretty much the same as everyone, it's so open! Chev, Cyber, Blue and of course Aussie & E. TC is in there too. I've been privileged to run with these guys in practice a couple of times and being able to come close or even match their times gives me great confidence. I learn so much just by being behind them!

Div 2 - a lot of guys I have enjoyed racing against in here in previous seasons, who I would like to see take it out. Dougz, Zamps, Veno, Nuggett, Aza. Love your work guys.

Div 3 - not meaning to blow my own trumpet, but I feel pretty confident this season. My goal is for a podium championship position, and I am loving this car! Gary and Moon will be there to spoil my party no doubt! LOL and with so many new guys in the mix who knows what can happen. And of course, it wont take Miki and Stumbles long to get back in the groove and find their pace again. (uh oh)
  8. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Div 1. I'd have to say Cyber, Chev and Snake will be top 3. Really cant rule out Blue and Aussie.
    Would like to see Tek do well though.

Div 2. Well im hoping i can get straight back into it and be competitive. Zampli is bloody quick though. Nugget and Stu will be right up there too. Its really too hard to pick. I've never raced against Natman, but coming from Div 1, he'd have to have some pace.

Div 3. Turbo. All yours mate haha. Have had some great races with you. Its your turn to bring it home. Gary will be up there too though i think.

I'm just keen to get back amongst the action :D
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I would love to say I will finish in the mid field of D3 but with so many new fresh faces, anything could happen.
  10. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Ok i will say that Div 1 podium will look something along the lines of
    Blue, Chev and E (finger crossed all behind me :p ).

The Boys i think are going to be giving it a red hot go and have the skills to upset the apple kart will be
    Snake, Anon and Miss Puddy Tat in race boots (Mr Top Cat).

i'm Not to sure where i will end TBH. None the less i will enjoy this season greatly..
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Sorry, forgot podium predictions. In no particular order...

D1 - Aussie, Chev, Stig or E
    D2 - Flood, Stu, Veno and throw in Dutch who is waving the D3 promo flag :D
    D3 - Turbo, Stumbles, Miki or blue.

As many have said though, so many dark horses in D3 this season makes it hard to make an educated guess on that one :)
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Well....I think Disturboed was the closest for Div 1, well done. Podium was Cyber, Chev, Blue.
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Ahh, but this thread is for the end of season result so a single round doesn't count... I think :lol:
  14. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i would never of predicted i got pole position i thought blue wouldve have taken it
  15. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Same E. I wouldn't have though I'd be starting 6th either. I should have pitted for fresh rubber after 2-3 laps I reckon. Lesson learnt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.