[SITE NEWS] We have successfully moved our site to Ventra IP

Discussion in 'Archived News' started by Juzzo, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Hi Guys,

As we have had countless issue's with our previous host.

I am proud to announce we have now moved our domain and hosting to Ventra IP which is an aussie based company. I'm sure that makes you guys feel very warm and fuzzy inside, I know thats how I feel. Previously we have had nothing but issues with Thiswebhost.com which is a UK based company. After posting a topic in whirlpool, I found thiswebhost pretty quick to ambush my cry for help and tell me how my site, my daily work was poorly optimised. If they had a clue they would know that fluxbb is the lightest forum software available, its built for speed. So they basically called me out and offered no solutions, 2 hosts chimed in to advise me that they could host raceonoz.com with little to no issues. I was impressed to say the least.

Saved some money and all of a sudden I noticed Ventra IP had a 50% off deal, I was quick to jump on board. I wanted the transition to be as painless as possible. So at this point in time, as you can see, we have a shoutbox and the banner script which is a lot more aesthetically pleasing. I have alot of plans for the future once we out grow the current forum software fluxbb.

We will see this site evolve and offer our community many good memories and fun times, this is the goal of raceonoz.com - I cant wait to see us surpass 300 members and move closer to 500. When we get to that 300 hurdle, I think its time to upgrade to a higher spec forum. I can vouch that our moderators here do everything in there power to bring more prizes to the community. This includes racing simulators, wheel stands, gaming headsets and gaming titles should be next...

The current flow of events have made life a bit difficult, the last thing I want our existing and potential members to see is account suspended when they visit raceonoz.

Im open to any feedback in the appropriate section guys and always on the lookout for skilled web designers or graphic artists to assist in developing our home.

I hope there will be no issues moving forward, everything looks fantastic at the moment.

Have an awesome week guys, cheers.

Justin :cool:
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great work Justin,

Onward and upward as they say.

Stu
  3. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Cheers Stu, appreciate your work around here mate ;)
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Good job Mate ;) we all appreciate the sacrifices that you make for us to have such an outlet/community.
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Woohoo go KC, sounds like big plans for the near future, looking good.
  6. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    All good guys, thanks for the kind words ;)
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Great work KC, thanks!
  8. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Well done Castro, new host seems much better so far. You don't post or race much, but without your efforts this site wouldn't be here.
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    +1 :cool: