[SITE NEWS] - Wiki data lost

Discussion in 'Archived News' started by KoAStR, Nov 21, 2011.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Boys unfortunetly our wiki hosting provider [Thiswebhost.com] has had a severe hdd failure. At this stage it appears all the data on the wiki is now unrecoverable. This info has come from KidCastro.

We are discussing our options moving forward with KC and the mods and hopefully be able to offer a new system for ladders etc. This will take some time so please be patient.

In the mean time we'll do our best to rebuild some basic championship ladders here on the forum...
    Unfortunatley any other data (such as GTLOZ lounge settings, Arcade Garage list, series regulations, GTLOZ fastest laps records etc) is lost.

GTLOZ Season 5
    I'll set up a new locked thread for this with 3 posts, one for each division. Captains are collating the results data now (positional standings, pole setters, and fastest lap setters) under each division thread. The mods will re-tally the points from this data (thanks captains).

GTLOZ World Enduro Series
    I've got a record of results from the spreadsheet I was using to calculate points and standings, so this one is relatively easy. I'll probably just post up the ladder as text in the GWES thread.

DTM Monday's
    The leaderboard data will have to be rebuilt by reviewing the results postings in the DTM thread. Can I leave this up to you Anon? Sorry mate I just don't have the time anymore (new job).

Thanks for the help and understanding. ;)
  2. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    bugger thats a shame m8.
    Maybe just for the time being some seperate threads can be made up
    JUST FOR CAPTAINS/HOSTS RESULTS POSTS ONLY. (drivers in the div not to post any reply just to veiw results)
    then that way we don't end up with 2 threads with same/same info on them. if you know what i mean.
    anyways its just an idea to replace WIKI for moment, until some comes up, it may help the confusion.
  3. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    ok to easy m8
  5. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks moon, much appreciated.
    Do you happen to any of the other wiki pages cached?
    I guess I should check my PC at home too, but I'm pretty sure I did a disk cleanup just the other day.... :p