FORZA So who has pre ordered FM4?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Juzzo, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Hi Guys,

As the title states, how many of our members have pre bought this game? I can't wait to get my hands on Forza.. want to compare it to our beloved GT series.

Anyone excited like me ;)
  2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Pre-ordered, paid in full, excited, haha! Hopefully my wheel is working by the time it comes out!
  3. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

+1 Ordered and ready to go, have to dust off the old wheel and get some sort makeshift rig going lol. Yeh can't wait to put 600hp through that 351, turn volume up full and make my neighbours think there are hoons in the street ;)
  4. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

Yep, pre-ordered the LCE. The best deal (at the time) was $95 from Mightyape delivered. And they had a ship date of the 7/10! would be awesome to get it early!
  5. Paulie

Paulie New Recruit

I have done so through EB Games. Sure hope I don't miss out on any bonus cars I can get. Bought the LCE, there's so many bonus cars though it's hard to keep track of, money laundering bastards. Either way, the one I'm not sure about is the 1965 Mustang Coupe, I want every muscle car dag nab it.
  6. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

I remember FM3 I went into GAME the day before the realease and said sooo.....can I have my copy now. They gave me a sideways squinted look and said hmm... ok, follow me. So i got mine a day early, was sweeeet. Of course I will try and pull the same stunt again this year lol.