Spitfire here.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Spitfire, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire New Recruit

Hello fellow online racers.

Look me up on Forza 4 (recently got the game so go easy!) My XBox live GT is: xi SPITFIRE xi (with the spaces exactly as shown).

I am also on ) Playstation network on GT 5. However, Forza 4 is taking most of my gaming time at the moment.

See you online.

Spitfire
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey spitfire, welcome to the forum mate.

There are a few guys that do a little bit on forza.

Seido is keen i think, but the bulk of us are into GT5 and Iracing.

I will send seido a message and try to get him to add you through xbox live

If its structured racing through GT5 your after just let us know and we are sure to have something for you

Cheers mate

Stu
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hey Spitfire, welcome man, do you run Forza with a wheel or pad? I've always really enjoyed the Forza series, I bought my Fanatec wheel largely for Forza 4, unfortunately the wheel just feels unnatural on Forza, works great with GT5 and the F1 games, Dirt works well too, anyway, hopefully see you on track some time, have a good one!
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey Spitfire Welcome m8, As Stu said alot of us boys play GT5 (PS3) but there is a hand full of the boys here that venture to the darkside of the gaming world (Xbox) :lol:
    that might be interested in turning laps with ya.. ;) i have a Xbox but it's mainly used for the kids (kinect) so i don't really get on it..

once again welcome, hope you enjoy the forum.

aussie.