THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Will check my screen cap of Dash and see if mine is any different Clevo. Let you know tonight.
    Clevohead likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ohhh @colin-50_ tied 5th place :thumbsup:
  5. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Bevo as well, he was in and out all night, he left during warm up, and we couldn't invite him back
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok well I am going to give all you guys equal 9th points since none of you completed a lap. freddy still gets the pole point
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

When I first saw the post regarding a hit up the button, it hough there was a possibility it was me, but then I saw purples post. At race start, I had a few cars (at my end) doing the weird stuttering that happens so much.

The remainder of the race, there was a car on its side against pit wall, likely Nathan's doppelganger car lol
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    So frustrating when this stuff happens.....i got DSC for the first time in months last week and it seems there are a few issues at the moment with stability. Hopefully everything better for next weeks race.
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

AC probably can't come soon enough, but I think it just boils down to psn...
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, seems they all have issues of some kind.....PSN is shyte
  11. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    apologies for my doppelganger car, was a pcars glitch that. Will actually see if i can get a replay up for it because it was quite amusing watching the lights go out and watching my car stay stationary.
  12. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    @stucar17 @Hatfield
    stucar17 likes this.
  13. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    @Hatfield dont know whether this screws up your tables Hat, but whilst the finishing positions in these results are correct, the finish gaps between them are different. Thanks to @Kiefer Hopkins who sent me a picture of the PCARS finish screen which looks a little like this:

1. NZMDK - 36l - 0.000
    2. Devilman - 36l - 13.456
    3. Themuss133 - 36l - 37.695
    4. Purpledog - 36l - 37.972
    5. Rumbleshorts - 36l - 46.931
    6. Colin - 35l -
    7. Clevohead - 26l -
    8-14 Dsc's (nathan, freddy, bevo)
  14. PurpleDog

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Qualifying and Race laps. Didn't keep the overall results screen for some reason.
    Clevohead likes this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok Guys,

Regs for this week SPRINT ROUND.

RACE 1 : (NO COMPULSORY STOP)
    10 Min qual as normal and a 24 lap race.

RACE 2 : (NO COMPULSORY STOP)
    REVERSE GRID RACE
    25 laps, with the extra lap (lap 1) to be a formation lap with drivers lining up SINGLE FILE based on results of race 1.
    - race will start as normal, with all drivers on the grid, HOWEVER, once the lights go green everyone will have to get in the correct order (based on race 1) and run single file, at the speed of the first car, would recommend 80klm.
    - Lead car to accelerate as normal (race pace) at the exit of the final turn which should reduce the possibility of issues at turn 1.

- Half points race 2
    - Points are combined over the 2 races to find the overall placings for the round.

As always, the reverse grid throws up some tight racing so can only remind drivers to redress if contact is made, and "barging" through wont be looked at favourably. As has been the case in the last round, a 30 second penalty will apply for contact without redressing (where required) OR a point penalty if the 30 seconds doesn't result in an overall penalty.

If room captains can MAKE SURE all drivers are on the same page for the reverse grid race, will stop drivers from driving off when the lights go green !
  16. PurpleDog

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    I will suggest now that we form up 2 party chat groups, one with Nathan and one with myself to make sure that everyone can hear a room captain for instructions.
    stucar17 and Nathancarhead like this.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    or we can go the other way and say no parties. that way the room captain can speak through the in game chat for the time between the races. and everyone will hear it. not the best quality, but will reach everyone in the lobby.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  18. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Thats probably an easier idea, but i know from experience that the in game chat quality is quite poor and therefore it tends to be better to use a party chat. What i'll likely do on sunday night is set up a party as per usual, but before each race flick between party chat and in game chat and just make sure everyone is clear on whats going on
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    @George are we gonna do the same in div 3?
  20. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I would feel just the room chat should hold for us. But maybe this is for @Ad2mny and @garyw61 to make that choice.
    PurpleDog and Zachery like this.