Season 4 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    Probably the :):):):)test way to grab my first podium. You had the inside line, we got all pcars sticky and ran out of road. I was outside you which is strange you got the penalty. Great racing all round though. The bumps were all fair enough of you lifted off so there was no worries there. I was thinking before this incident how you dicked me at silverstone on the last corner and i was hopingi would get one up on ya!
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    No mate you deserve the podium, it was great defensive driving and I couldn't get through cleanly. I tried to give you plenty of room on the outside but we just ran off stuck together. Funny how I got a penalty but you didn't get one on the outside. All good but, great racing.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
  5. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yep will be putting them up today
  6. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]

Race
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so just vendal dsc?
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i think it said left session, not 100% sure though. doesnt change anything anyway as he was the only one.
  9. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    While our attendance was our lowest of the season so far, I would like to thank all of you who stuck in there, we had 10 show up and 9 still finished the race, with only one quit/dsc, well done.
    Of the six guys who dns
    1 has been missing all season
    Jim and Tanktex are a 50/50 proposition but are generally ok
    Adza is overseas
    T.b. Has had something come up but let us know
    Killercarl was getting something done to his internet?
    So we're not doing to bad really, I think the situation that should be encouraged is, if you start, you finish. (Barring technical issues, of course). So it seems we're not suffering from any of the "I can't win, so I'll just bail out" thing, which is great.
    Personally I was a bit disappointed to go off in the usual lap 1 scramble, whilst doing my usual thing of trying to give everyone enough space to get through the lap without drama and give up spots to avoid incidents, I was over a curb trying to leave space which unbalanced the car, and then got a touch which sent me off into the grass, race over. Which was a shame, as I had reasonable pace, (even with a bad knee) and I think without that and if blindman didn't hit an invisible wall (I think) we could of had a 5 way battle for 3rd, now that would've been interesting.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    gotta agree with that, its been a great division, everyones tried and stuck in to it. has been a pleasure. looking forward to next week, hopefully we can finish with the numbers we have had all season!
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  11. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    After viewing the replay of lap 1 there was a lot of bumping and rubbing going on, I got pushed wide at the hairpin which must have given you room to slip up the inside of me. I didn't even realise that you were just off my rear quarter panel as I turned into the corner across you. I could see in the replay you really got up on the curb to give me room which unbalanced your car and the brush from me sent you off. I'm sorry I didn't even realise that I had caused that, it's definitely not a corner that you can run two wide through.
    But yes, it has been a great season with high quality racing and great start/finish ratio.
    stucar17 likes this.
  12. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    No worries, racing incident, I was just driving along doing my usual repetitive lap 1 (and sometimes whole race) chant, " leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone," and it didn't bloody work. Which is why we have mics off, imagine having to listen to that in the background for 24 laps.
    AOCleaner74 and Zachery like this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    no thanks! lol, i was struggling to concentrate as it was last night. bladder was full after whats seemed like 5 mins.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sounds like my wife
    Beau_Albert, Zachery and SPL Racing like this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Congratulations to @AOCleaner74 on the Championship mate. solid season all round from you!

the battle for the other 2 podiums is hot hot hot!! accounting for drop rounds thus far, we have;
    @SPL Racing on 79 points
    @Zharvs92 & @mikeruntbike on 76 points
    @MrF1 a.k.a ADZA on 71 points.

Goodluck in the last round Gents, to say itll be on, is a slight understatement...

I, for one, am gonna be giving AC and F1 a miss for this week and put my time on track at Brands Hatch. lol
    Blindman, AOCleaner74 and SPL Racing like this.
  17. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    [​IMG]
    Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Thanks guys.
    To secure another championship and my first in Pcars is fantastic!
    Probably should have more than 1 win after I binned it in the first race just a few laps from the end, and also the Pcars gremlins coming into play during the sprint round, but all in all, just making it onto the podium in every race with some very quick drivers in this class was enough for me to secure the win.
    Last nights race was a lot of fun. Got pole by the slightest of margins ahead of Mike and SPL who I knew were going to be hard to beat. Mike beat me off the line and I followed him through and just worked on pulling a gap to 3rd, who were having a great battle. So about lap 4 I thought I may as well try and make a race out of it as we had about a 7 sec gap to the rest. Got past Mike at the end of the straight and tried to pull out a gap. No chance of that and he got passed me again a few laps later. This went on until about 4 laps from the end until I out braked myself going into T1 trying to put pressure on him and lost about 2 secs. I nearly settled for 2nd at that point but it is just not in my nature, so I kept the pressure on him, but alas it was not enough and he took the win by 1.7secs. So well done Mike, a great race by you and thoroughly deserved. Also well done to Bev for bringing it home in 3rd just ahead of SPL ( thanks for ruining my record of trying to get all poles and fastest laps by the way!:D)
    Only one race left, so hopefully we can have a full grid and have another awesome battle!
    stucar17, SPL Racing, SuiCid3 and 2 others like this.
  19. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Well done bud you deserve it a solid performance !
    Now piss off to Div 1 !!!!
  20. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    sorry to break your clean sweep of poles and FL's. Good luck in div 1 next season with the other 4 guys