Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hahaha, Anon, you really are in a class of your own mate.
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I was trying to be nice. Lol. Oh well.
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Annon that's not nice LOL. But I must have to agree Chev wasn't talking about me when he said the guys he is racing against aint mugs. Looking forward to some more mugs in the bottom half of Div1 next season, we will see you there by the looks of it.
  4. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Nice one Anon cept me and stu never had a tangle, the time of the gaps may have look close as I didnt pit till late. So it appeared I was closer to once you pitted, once I pitted stu mearly drove pass to retake 2nd. Hence the jump in gap times so it may of appeared to you we had a tangle.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah Tek, was happy when i saw your car pointing the wrong way as i came round 2nd lesmo !! i thought that was on about lap 5 though, before the stops??

Anon, Spewing that i got tangled up with veno early, we both might have been able to give you the race you were looking for, I have only looked at a few laps on the replay but i think i was taking about half a sec a lap till the pit stops and after you stopped was about 7 secs behind, so taking out our stack on lap 1 think we would have been right with you .... hopefully at Autumn ring we can get it on, at the front of course !!......

Anyone done any laps there?? Did a few (about 10) yesterday and good luck doing a 1 stopper is all i will say. !!
  6. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Yeah autumn ring did a few last night. I actually dont mind the track because you never really get to full throttle which suits me I think.
    It will be tricky to pass though but should make for some good racing without the penalties of monza
  7. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    I did a few laps last night. I agree, getting 15 laps from a set of tyres will be quite a feat. How did you go with times? I jagged a 1.15 flat, but was more consistent about a second slower. This car feels like such a boat getting through the chicanes that make up the 'mini' layout. Easy to get a shortcut penalty there too.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, certainly interesting in the vette, tight round there and it doesnt get wound up.

I got down to the low 14s with prob half sec to be found but the tires were knackered after 10 laps, no way i would get to 15 pushing that hard... i reckon a 1 or 2 stop will be about the same overall. should be interesting

Will be on tonight if anyone wants to join....
  9. Venosuala

Venosuala New Recruit

Wow sorry about that Stu. I thought I braked early enough well aware that it is hard to pull up the car in the slipstream and still just overcooked it. I never went completely off the track but came back on horribly out of shape and nearly took the field with me. I thought at the time it was a miracle that I re entered without cleaning anyone up. I didn't realise you hit me, so again sincere apologies! Pretty embarrassing mistake on the big stage from pole position. However, following on from my woeful start I was still very much in the race. That was until I got pushed off track twice by Aza early on in laps 5 and 8. I was quite mad about it during and after the race but it would appear from other peoples comments in the forum since he couldnt see a few of us which makes sense now. I know Aza is a fair and sportsmanlike competitor from previous races with him, but at the time I was wondering what I had done to deserve the treatment. "Is it the orange dude?" or "I know you dont like South Americans mate but its just a nickname, I'm a Victorian damn it!" Both times I got shoved off the track into a spin. The first time coming out of the first chicane put me back about four spots and then I caught back up. The second time (start of lap 8) I was passing him for p4 with the outside line on the main straight. I got at least a half a car length in front he veered left and just leant on me until I eventually got pushed off the track on to the grass. Flat knacker with no brakes sent me into the spectacular spin Barra referred to earlier. My car was knackered and it took me ages to get moving again pretty much ruining my race. Anyhow. Its a computer game at the end of the day and I am just glad to be out there. Will look forward to making amends next week. Lets hope they can sort out the online issues with this next update.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    dont apologize mate, was just one of those things....watching the replay i actually straightened you up and you got back underway before i could ..... lol.... think with aza not seeing you i was the least of your probs !!
  11. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    There's your problem mate, us South Aussies hate Victorians more than we hate South Americans!
  12. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Yeah sorry to all the fellas I couldn't see on Sunday night didn't mean to ruin anyones race and if I'd known I wouldv'e let you guys go past me but I honestly didn't know this was happening I've had 1 or 2 that I couldn't see in a room before but not as many as I couldn't see on Sunday. On another not me and my misses have broken up last Sunday aswell so nearly didn't turn up but glad I did cause on Monday I went to transfer my internet over to my new place but cant get it reconnected until the 20th of Feb so I'm going to miss the next 2 rounds (which are the first 2 races I've missed since I've joined, season 2 was my first season) I will be back after this and hopefully I wont be having any of the problems I had on Sunday night again cause the area I'm moving to has better coverage than where I've been living so thats the good news gotta have something go right for me though considering the crap I've been dealing with over the past week especially the last coulpe of days not in a good place at the moment hopefully it gets better soon but I cant see that happening, sorry to rabbit on though fellas have a great next couple of races and I'll see you all for round 5 I'll deffinately be back by then
  13. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah that sucks to hear Aza, hope everything takes a turn for the better for you mate, sooner rather than later.
  14. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Azza hang in there m8, can't do much to help you through this other than lett you know we are thinking of you and happy to lend you an ear to get things of your chest. Catch up with ya when you get that (hopefully better) net back on.
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Aza...man, that's horrible mate. I hope that life stops kicking you in the balls some time soon. We'll be thinking of you buddy. In fact if it's OK with the room, can I run a yellow, #85 vette for the 2 rounds Aza is missing. I'll do my best to keep your colours flying Azz, see you in a few weeks.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah aza, mate not good news. Chin up, hopefully things look up in the next little while.

I will try to put the "Yellow Cars" somewhere near the front for us over the next few weeks.

See you on track when you get things sorted.....

Stu
  17. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    thanks fellas for all the good thoughts its really made my day and to Anon cheers mate I would be horored to have you drive the yellow #85 vette hope you win & Stu comes in a close 2nd behind you so both the yellow vettes are up front I'll still be around on the forum cause I can get on here on my phone
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Sorry to hear you're having troubles Aza. Best wishes mate, I hope things are looking up for you soon ;)
  19. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Hope things start looking up Aza. You seem like a fairly resilient kinda bloke, you'll be right mate.
  20. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah I know what you mean Aza, I'd be tearing my hair out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.