[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa Season 6 - THE GAMESMEN CUP

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Apr 17, 2016.

1. zampli

zampli Team Driver

2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah, it's a bit quiet. Are you looking for a tune?
  3. zampli

zampli Team Driver

na all good, just wasnt sure
  4. Mael

Mael Professional

That was hard! 35 laps was probably 30 too much :D
    skywalker and loris P. like this.
  5. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  7. Mael

Mael Professional

Wow 2:27 lap! Did you take shortcut somewhere Internet Veteran?

Congrads on the win QC :thumbsup:
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Awesome racing tonight! Nice to mix it up with a longer race and a range of pit strats, and a close enough field you really had to drive it hard the whole race.

Kudos to QC on a very well executed win! Teeteee Bueee!

Nice rubbing panels with Internet Vet. for a couple of laps too. Great standard of racing.
    On a 4 stop strat I knew I had to push hard each stint to capitalise on it. Last couple of laps I was able to eat up Cherno. QC seemed a bit too far up the road to catch but close enough to keep hope alive, especially if he erred...but very happy to coast over the line for 2nd in this field and with the fat lady running shotgun :) Cheers all.

Race Results Page updated - please give it a check as I had to adjust 10th and 11th positions (were internet vet. and Shaun A).
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    That one is a mystery even to I.V!
    We think maybe leaving an out lap the instant the session starts from the first pit stalls.. with them being so far in front of the start/finish line could be the cause. It is logged as his first lap. But he had the pole position even without that anomaly ;)
  10. slideways

slideways New Recruit

That was exhausting but I loved it. Made a huge mistake in the first stint and lost 4 places so had to knuckle down and keep it clean from there. Stretched out the tyres for the full fuel run so had nice fresh set at the end. Was lucky enough to undercut a few guys on my final stop and hold on for a podium....Totally stoked.....:thumbsup::)
    loris P. likes this.
  11. internet veteran

internet veteran New Recruit

2:27 was definitely not a real lap as my fastest time I have ever done with no ballast was a 28.4. My real qualifying lap was 2:30.244.

Good race but I made too many mistakes. was going for 3 stop pit strat, then changed my mind to 4 stops. also went off slightly on a few laps with bad tyres costing me some time.

Happy to get 3rd anyway. I'm just glad it was over as my right foot was really hurting. (perfect pedal hydraulic brake is stiff like a race car brake)
  12. internet veteran

internet veteran New Recruit

Not sure about next week. Im so busy this week getting my car ready for winton this weekend. Practice may be out the window as ill be up there for both days.
  13. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

1st 2 stints were the best for me, Last 2 just didn't feel the grip or pace was there.
    I pitted on Laps 8,17,26. Fuel got me there no worries but the tyres on the last lap were shot.
    I was able to usually come out just in front or just behind the other drivers of Slideways, S4ved and Loris but just couldnt get pace at the mid distance point. But by lap 25 i had enough and started to loose concentration.
    I Qualied 6th and finished 7th, could have held 6th but put it in the fence on the last turn with shot tyres. I was in the mix for 3rd with the other guys for a fair part of the race but the last 2 laps of ea stint i couldnt do anything with shot tyres.

Mael and Zampli were WAY out on their own, they ran a great race. So well done to those 2 and Slideways for 3rd.
  14. gratulin

gratulin Rookie

Thanks for the racing guys. That was hard work! I should have changed pit strategy but was too busy keeping it out of the walls to do anything except try and drive! And a big thanks to @DarrenO for the push down the mountain after I had run out of fuel on the last lap :)
    DarrenO likes this.
  15. Mael

Mael Professional

Fairly straight forward race for me this time. Qualified second after @zampli put the faster lap in at the last second. Great start to go into T1 with a small lead. From there I just tried to drive consistent laps without mistakes. Most of the time Zampli was actually faster than I was but he appeared to have a dislike for old tires and a pit crew from hell :D. Suspect if Zampli was ahead of me in T1 he would have won.

Did not do a lot of testing for setup this week so the car was certainly not quick especially top part of the mountain but it was very stable and easy to drive, did not touch any walls or gone onto grass once.

Congrads to the other drivers also, I expected massive accidents and destroyed cars as usual with Bathurst! Except for the strange server hiccups all the racing appeared excellent.
    David Brister and skywalker like this.
  16. zampli

zampli Team Driver

wd @Mael, yesterday was first time back in the seat for about a month so was a bit rusty with my consistency and mentally couldnt stay focused very well, especially in the latter half. planned to have more practice than that but only recently found my pc power cable and finally set it all up yesterday.
    we seemed pretty even, i probably couldve passed you in the first stint but doubt i wouldve kept it and i was trying to fuel save, etc, for a potential 2stop as i had no idea on strategy. that quickly wasnt working so envisioned catching up to you but if i did, youd extend the lead within next couple of laps and we just seemed to trade faster laps through the race. my pitstops definitely didnt help lol and i damaged my car but i dont think that made much difference really.
    iron out the niggles during the week and looking forward to next week in the S3.
  17. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Well done victors & podium placegetters. I had a decent race pace but couldn't keep it together. Was probably looking good for a mid field finish but my lack of time on track meant I was making too many mistakes. Still enjoyed though.
  18. Mael

Mael Professional

19. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Race positions from both rooms is interesting :) lots of changing up positions. I was hopeful at the start of the race, and was happy with 3rd in qualifying. But struggled a lot in the race for pace. I suspect I was just pushing too much. Anyway really enjoyed the battles. I just needed to cut out the game of ping pong with the walls, always seemed to come off 2nd best..
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I've fixed this up in the screen cap on the 'Race Results' page
    Something to do with vet d/c during prac perhaps, swapped his name with Anon I think.
    Also seems Shaun and Steve got swapped coz Shaun was DNS.