[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa Season 6 - THE GAMESMEN CUP

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Mael

Mael Professional

Thanks Koaster, missed your response mainly because I export the results to excel, wrong names or missed spelled names plays havoc with formulas. For example QC usually have a "." at the end of his name whereas this week there was none leading to a DNS on my reports. :coffee:
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    loris P. likes this.
  4. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    yeah, 75kg is probably enough i recon.
    KoAStR and loris P. like this.
  5. Mael

Mael Professional

[​IMG]
    @KoAStR limited Ballast to 75kg for the next race before you end up with 100kg (Max possible) :D
    KoAStR, loris P., Cherno and 2 others like this.
  6. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

"I love it when a plan comes together" ;)
    Normally plan B gets put into action pretty quickly, followed shortly by plan C (there is no plan C :eek:).
    I'd like to thank my teammates, all the other drivers... and ballast :p.
    Very happy to get a genuine win in Div 1, picked up Grobnik in my first season but only due to KoASteRs disconnect issues.

Started with a qually time 0.5 better than I'd managed during the week. Started in 4th, settled in behind KoASteR and was just happy I could keep pace with the front three. Lap 7 was the turning point, started to catch KoASteR who pits at the end of the lap. As things were going well decided to stick to the 3 stops. Followed Cherno into pit.
    2nd stint started well, trying to put on some pressure, lap 12 time was almost as good as my best time without ballast. Lap 16 Cherno's heads for pit, Lap 18, end of the stint, pitted from the lead and started to really think I could make the 3 stop work.
    3rd stint chasing down Cherno managed to beat my outright PB :D. Lap 23 and Cherno's struggling on the older tyres, I get side by side (outside) at skyline... wasn't going to concede, kinda glad Cherno did (but would have been fun :D). End stint in the lead, pretty confident KoASteR and I.V. will have to pit shortly.
    Get the lead back on lap 29, spend the next 5 laps sweating it... watching the deltas behind. KoASteR was making ground but not quickly enough, had 5 sec gap for last lap, just made sure I got home.

Really enjoyed the longer format (although not too often :sleep:), loving the increased tyre wear.

@Mael ...Phillip J Fry Award????? I know who he is, but why?:confused:
    KoAStR and Cherno like this.
  7. Mael

Mael Professional

LOL. Was watching Futurama at the time and thought its a good idea! The decision was between the Fry award or Express Delivery award. :D

I'm open to any better idea though.
  8. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

DERP... I know who he is... but forgot what he is... DELIVERY BOY, doh!!! (ooops wrong show:p)
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Lol was going to ask the same.. .makes sense now - delivering fat chicks!
    Love your work @Mael ;)
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    A few screenshots from Bathurst :) The skins look great altogether on track nice work fellas. ;)
    Internet Vet and Cherno out the front off the start
    [​IMG]
    QC and I following Cherno down the hill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BJ and Carlos battling it out
    [​IMG]
    BJ did very well to hang onto this moment down the hill under pressure from me on fresh tyres
    [​IMG]
    BJ hanging on with Internet Vet looming
    [​IMG]
    Internet Vet and I battling it out
    [​IMG]
    David Brister, loris P., Mael and 8 others like this.
  12. slideways

slideways New Recruit

Humble apologies, I'm not going to make it tonight. Not been feeling the best for a couple of days so it's early bed for me. Have a great race all.
    loris P. likes this.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers Slideways hope you feel better soon ;)
    loris P. likes this.
  14. Pete

Pete Rookie

I just noticed a problem with the results from Bathurst. I seem to have been given points even thought I didn't race. Pete C should be 0 for bathurst race.
    loris P. likes this.
  15. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Hi Guys, I wont make it tonight. Been trying to get house plans etc organised so we can start building but its taking forever.
    I was hoping i would get this season in but not looking good. I am going to try and make the race at the ring though as I do like that track
    loris P. likes this.
  16. zampli

zampli Team Driver

sorry didnt make tonight, got a birthday on
  17. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

loris P. likes this.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wow what a finish! And an awesome battle with Rotor. Well done on the win, great drive both you and Cherno.

I went for the single stop. I knew from some run's with other guys during the week I was going to be able to manage my tyre wear to an advantage. It was going to be close but the numbers stacked up.

Qualifying pace from the boys throughout the field was hot. After qualifying a disappointing 8th, only a tenth off my PB I moved into 5th on the first lap. The top five were edging away from me but after guys on the two stop strat went in for #2 I was out in front for 9 laps I think.

Rotor and I were on the same strat and after passing him in the pits Rotor slowly caught me up putting in some great laps out of my pace range with that fat biarch sat in the passenger seat!. I nearly had him back again with differential tyre wear but then things seemed to even out a bit and I didn't have enough advantage to make a move without Rotor making an error.

Coming from about 2s back on the last lap Cherno on a two stop passed me into the final bend! I knew it was going to be close with the strat and ballast difference but hoped I could hold out. A bit wide on the 2nd to last bend and Cherno pounced!

All things considered delighted to finish top 3 especially with less than 0.5s separating us top three at the finish (need to grab a screen of that one, especially since it's 3 different skins :) )
    Anon666, Cherno and Mael like this.
  20. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Qualied 6th, PB in times so happy there.
    Managed to get squeezed out of a few turns, and brake checked as well....... Loris and someone else had a coming together at some point so that was 2 spots made up, and then those on a 2 stop were pitting early at around lap 9-10 so i managed to get up to 2nd behind RobA.
    After he pitted i was trying to 1 stop and then pitted on lap16. I went out on 4th place and then the next round of stops were happening so i managed to get in 2nd again but i wasnt pushing it as i wanted the tyres to last a little longer and they did, but Loris and PeteC were coming up quickly and my tyres were gone.
    So on the last lap i went from 2nd to 4th but i knew if anyone was close that i wasnt going to hold them off.

Well done to RobA who made a 1 stop work, Loris and Pete for the podiums.