[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa Season 6 - THE GAMESMEN CUP

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Got my system running full speed - actually better than before, so looking forward to putting some more TB points on the board this Monday night :)
    loris P., Anon666 and Driftoz like this.
  2. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

Both rooz servers are now up and running.
    Anon666 likes this.
  3. slideways

slideways New Recruit

Thanks for that mate. Yeah, all good now. Been chomping on painkillers for a couple of weeks and they tend to knock me around a bit.
    Anon666 likes this.
  4. Mael

Mael Professional

[​IMG]
    Been a tough few races for Team Pagnian :( , Hey @Slasher, @Fargonz we need you Monday :D
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. Driftoz

yeah dosent help when half of div2 server is filled with TB drivers lol
    loris P. likes this.
  6. slideways

slideways New Recruit

And my apologies to my team mates for not being able to contribute last week. Will try extra hard this week.:thumbsup:
  7. Mael

Mael Professional

Lol, should not matter. the graph takes into account the finishing time of the 2nd to 4th quickest drivers of each team irrespective of the server they drove in. Tried to use 2nd to 5th but in too many races a team did not have 5 drivers participating.
    Anon666 likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    due to this points for teams are only the top 4 anyway
  9. internet veteran

internet veteran New Recruit

cant make tonight guys
    have fun, should be in for the next one though
  10. zampli

zampli Team Driver

im going to sit out rest out season, already missed more than half of races and motivation is extremely low to finish it off, sorry i know its fairly slack but it is what is, ill catch you guys round.
  11. Mael

Mael Professional

Only acceptable if you sign up for next season @zampli , looks like its going to be fixed setups so no preparations would be needed if you bit short of time :cool:
    zampli likes this.
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

lol dont worry, ill be there
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  14. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  15. Driftoz

16. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

17. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Pretty good 1st Race, Qualied 6th, managed to break up to 3rd but got pipped at the end to finish 4th.

Race 2 Qualied 3rd with a PB. Few guys had a coming together and spred the field out a little. For most of the race i wasnt challenged till Loris P. managed to get by me on the last few laps and took 3rd but i was happy to finish the evening with 2 x 4th Places to keep Turtle Beach at the top.

Well done to Pete, Double Vision and Loris for some great racing. Really enjoyed that.
    Steve Crossland, loris P. and Pete like this.
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Nice one Daz. Go Team TB! :thumbsup:
    Fun times as usual lads. Nice to see a mix up of front runners this week.

Was a bit off the pace in quali but put together one of my better laps with ballast since the tyre update. The car really suffered alot of push understeer and braking distance under the ballast penalty, plus not a track I've really excelled at in the past. Came in 7th for qual. It was a tight field.

Bit of bad luck and some ballerina antics early in the piece through the midfield saw me finish race 1 where I started, 7th. Nice battle with Anon for a bit and lucky he binned it behind me into the chicane or would have lost another one there. As it was I only just managed to hold off Pringles.

Luck swung back my way race 2, after having a box seat for some prime spectacles in close racing through the top 5. Felt a bit more at ease and settled in to find some pace over race 1. After a battle of my own with Anon narrowly avoided Shaun (bad luck mate) recovering and just held him off to finish up in 3rd. Not through great outright pace, another lap he would have had me, but I'll take it!

WD Cherno looks like you had your hands full, elbows up, and fending em off most of the way through for a solid overall result. Gratz Anon and Shaun on some great pace and moves for a win each. Well done BJ on snatching a podium race 1 storming through from 9th off the grid!.

Onto the finale! The championship must be hanging in the balance! Be interesting to see the standings. :)
    loris P. and Cherno like this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Down to the last race in both divisions!! C'mon TGM, we got to beat those le PAJ boys!!?!?!?