THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    I won't be able to race this week, been banned by dad
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Whatd ya do
  3. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Not do something for my course
  4. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    What sort of time are we doing for Sakitto? My best is a 1:04.6, but im not sure i can consistently hit that mark
  5. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    That would be a comfortable Div3 time
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Yeah that should comfortably be pole from what i've seen. I believe freddy is still in the mid 1:05's
  7. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hey guys,
    will try and have the lobby open an hour before scheduled race start tonight (roughly 7:30pm AEST) and if everyone can be there as early as possible, i'd like to get the races underway as soon as possible that way we can be all wrapped up before the Monaco GP and end of the N24.

As Stu mentioned previously, sprint round tonight with 2 races (second a reverse grid), and obviously with the fact PCARS doesn't have an option to start a race based on last race results we will all have to exit back to the lobby before we can start the second race, so it will take a little bit longer tonight.
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. LOW_NZ

LOW_NZ Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    LOW_NZ
    Hey all,

I'm going to have to turn in my helmet as it turns out I can't commit to a weekly race at the times held (time zone and work).

Sorry about this.

Cheers

Low
    PurpleDog and Nathancarhead like this.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Actual race doesnt start till 10 man. Youll make it now worries. Unless you wanna watch pre race show. Youll miss bit of that.
  10. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    We should make it, but after the issues we had last week in term of lobbies would rather have everyone online early enough to sort out the issues so we don't run over time.
    PurpleDog and Zachery like this.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    That's a shame low.
    If you can make it any week your spot will be there
  12. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

I cant race tonight boys.. Girlfriend just had our kid today. Won't be home tonight.. Will be in next week.
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    GENERIC DIVISION POST !

Good luck tonight guys, will really test everyone's resolve !

Please be careful lap 1, and also when rejoining the track if you have a spin ! ( i will be having plenty of those)

A reminder that race 2 is REVERSE GRID, with an extra lap added as a formation lap in reverse order from race 1. The race STARTS FROM THE FINAL CORNER, CONTROLLED BY THE LEAD CAR. Lead car should be at normal race speed at the apex.

If anyone DSC in race 1, they can join for race 2, however must start rear of grid.

Stu
  14. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Room Open! Should be ready to go for quali by 8:15
  15. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  16. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Great racing tonight guys.
    Congrats Muss.
  17. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Grats Muss :)

Overall, my prac and qually was a better proposition than my race. I spun at places I never did during qual or prac but then all of a sudden was riddled with spins at the chicane during R1. R2 was a much better deal overall, I broke in to the 1:05s but still some silly throttle on occasions rooted me. Consistency was key to this track and I simply didn't have it.

Regarding R2, sorry if I disturbed your race at all Purple. I missed a couple of brake points and had to go full brakes and think you may have had to take evasive measures which probably upset your line. Not sure though as I don't have a rear view mirror on...
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    PurpleDog likes this.
  18. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    That was a lot of fun, really good to finally get my season going.
    Qual: 3rd, just couldn't find the same times i was doing in practice but never mind, p3 was good enough
    Race 1: P2, had a brillaint start, freddy on pole had a jump start, and purple seemed to go nowhere off the start. Managing to avoid all the chaos and took p1 at the end of lap 1 when freddy served his drive through. Was heading the field for half the race and till i started to tangle with the lapped traffic and lost a lot of time getting by them, and the eventually freddy got by me. Managed to hold everyone else off and stay p2.
    Race 2: P3, start was a bit carnage filled but i worked my way to the front and got to 3rd after a little battle with Colin. Then late in the race i was being caught by purple, we had a quick little tussle before he feel off the back of me. Managed to hold everyone off and come home P3, which i think snags me second overall (i think)

Some great stuff tonight, really enjoyable, well done on how smoothly it all ran tonight guys, don't think there were any issues
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    All good mate. Was never on for the win anyway...
  20. Kiefer Hopkins

Kiefer Hopkins New Recruit

PSN ID
    N-Z-M-D-K
    At least I got fastest lap haha, nah good effort boys, all teams included. Also congrats muss
    stucar17 likes this.