Season 4 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Anthony

Anthony Rookie

PSN ID
    AnthonyChaplin
    Any chance of a practice reverse grid race over the weekend for us that haven't had the chance to do a sprint round? Maybe qualify then 11 lap race with lap 1 being to practice formation?
  2. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Unable to race again tomorrow night. I had better fulfill my work obligations and turn up to night shift. Good luck everyone.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I will have game chat on tonight to assist with the lineup of the reverse grid. Please mute your mics during qualy and the races guys.
    dj2ca likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, just a reminder of how the sprint round will work tonight.....

-At the end of race 1 the room captains will record the finishing positions....

- Drivers who DSC in race 1 can race in R2 but must start rear of grid

-the room host will add 1 lap to the race distance.....form 22 to 23 laps.

-At the start of the new race, all drivers will line up in reverse order from race 1, BEFORE turn 2.

-When the room captains are happy that everyone is in the correct order the formation lap will start, remaining at approx 100klm per hour

- drivers may warm tires, up until the exit of the back straight, where ALL drivers will remain in single file

- the race will start on the EXIT of the right hander of the final chicane, NO OVERLAP ALLOWED until the start finish line.

i would suggest that you use the group chat i have set up as well as your mics so everyone knows what is happening....

Good luck to everyone, if you use your heads and dont try to make a pass on every corner all divs SHOULD have some great pack racing.....

Cheers stu
    dj2ca likes this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    just in case you missed it.....make sure you read this ;)
    dj2ca likes this.
  6. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

My crew chief assures me the first lap is the best time to make up positions ;)
    Beverages4017, SPL Racing and dj2ca like this.
  7. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    What happens in the event of a car spining on the first rolling lap?
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    They will be shot onsite !

I would hope that it doesnt come up......i think if they spin they have to go to the back of the field.....that should stop it happening !
    AOCleaner74 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  9. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Wow guys great racing tonight that was awesome to be a part off - Well done Gary on the second race win you cleared the field way quicker than me and I never even got a look in,

Race 1 went not as planned, Managed to grab pole by a tenth and then couldn't shake Gary at all always around .6 behind me,
    Got to about lap ten and made an error losing it in stowe, sliding across the apex and losing the position, From the it was 12 laps of chasing Gary but I was losing time in the last three corners every lap, Then on the last lap I just nailed the best lap I've ever done stuck with Gary all the way there the final Sector and got a premium run on to the hanger straight, Took the inside and threw it in, I started to slide away from the apex but I had got the better entry and managed to take the lead, Had a very nervous and pretty sloppy final sector but took the win by half second,

Race 2 was the best race ive had well done to all for really keeping it clean and it was so hard to get past guys, I followed gary for a while as he calved up the pack ahead and I just keep getting snagged behind so really great driving. Slowly made the way up to 4th by lap 16ish as Gary took the lead from Kart, I followed redness for a while but he made an error that allowed me through, By then Gary and Kart where 2 secs ahead and I just kept pushing till I got close to Kart but just couldn't get by him as his pace was great, But once again on the final lap I just hooked up Stowe a bit better and went for the inside under braking, Wasn't sure I was going to get the run to the line as a left a cars width at every apex as I wasn't really sure where Kart was but I held it together for P2, Well done Gary didn't even get the chance, And Kart I was rooting for you mate to get gary so you could snag that elusive win,

Cheers Guys
    Kart-No-1, SPL Racing and AOCleaner74 like this.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    If you won race 1 and came third in race 2 you win the round mate
  11. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Could be worse. TB jumped the start for the second race on the warm up lap and had to do a drive thru!
    JonoStan96 and SPL Racing like this.
  12. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Well done guys, great racing. Best fun I've had with my pants on!

Great stuff Jason. 2 great last laps in each race won the night for ya.
  13. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    lol
  14. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    C'mon, everybody knows Kart can only win a race when he is with the Prostate team!
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Even if he won race 2 it wouldnt be a legitimate win as it was reverse grid.
  16. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    This gets more ridiculous the more i think about it haha
    AOCleaner74 and SPL Racing like this.
  17. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Dislike:D
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Don't worry Kart, CAGME's just jealous. :p:p:p:D:D
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Apparently I didn't win.