Season 7 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    You'll be in Div2 before you know it :thumbsup:

Q3, better than expected.
    With @dj2ca and @Anthonyb in their own little division, and a whole bunch of other guys that were around the same pace as me, if not faster.
    Unbelievably :):):):)ty start. Too much wheel spin shot me off into the wall.... if that wall wasn't there, who knows where I would've ended up.
    Thank god I didn't suffer too much, as I was able to just keep my place in front of @Mick
    Took a couple of laps to get into a groove, whilst @Mick was hounding my butt throughout!
    Settled in about lap 3 and slowly pulled away from him to give myself some breathing room and was very happy to see that gap slowly increasing by the time my pit stop at the end of lap 15 came along.
    The whole first stint was spent chasing @Anthonyb where the gap seesawed between 1.5-3s.
    He eventually made a mistake around lap 14? which allowed me to stream past.
    Ant continued on after I pitted and pulled an excellent overcut. From there it was just a matter of bringing the car home safely as there was no way I had the pace to keep up with him.
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
    dj2ca, Anthonyb and Ad2mny like this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

You had great pace in the first stint the gap stayed very consistent great race
    dj2ca likes this.
  3. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Well as always I had a :poop::poop::poop::poop: load of fun that was a great race fellas :thumbsup: .The only issue I had was when I was behind Ranok3n I was catching him until his smoke screen started it was that thick in spots i had no choice but to back of as I couldn't see and I didnt want to spear of the track...I understand it was a glitch and not Ranok3ns fault :thumbsup: .Ranok3n then pulled away from me and after my pitstop he was gone so I concentrated on keeping 4th...the best thing about the race was I had fun Cheers guys and gal :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    stucar17, emmo46, dj2ca and 2 others like this.
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Sorry guys.. not sure what's going.
    Could be my PS4 playing up, or could be an incompatibility with @dj2ca's new net connection.
    The last two races have been the only races since I've been here where I've had any lag issues from my end..
    Both races coinciding with dj's new net and the time my PS4 started doing the auto disc eject thing.

Have been keeping an eye out for PS4 pro deals, and unfortunately, just missed the EB trade-in deal by a few days..
    Mick likes this.
  5. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It won't be my internet connection, we've been using that since round 2 this season. Plus, a single player having lag issues where everyone else is seeing their car lagging usually points to their upload speed. My guess is it's your connection (upload speed) or a PSN related issue (other divs have been having some lag problems too, perhaps unrelated though). Have you done a speed test recently?
  6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Speed shouldn't be an issue. On Telstra cable and can easily max out my upload. Never any congestion in my area.
  7. Anthonyb

I'm on Telstra and been having problems on and off mostly with upload speed. But been ok last few weeks
  8. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Perhaps it shouldn't be an issue but that doesn't mean it isn't, have you done any speed tests?
  9. Anthonyb

Instead of spins and taps you should of put slaps and tickles and knocks. Hee hee
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    This was an issue with 2 drivers in div 1. May be some other issue we have not come across before. Has affected slambo for a few weeks and Juzzy last night. Both were driving sideways laying a cloud of thick smoke.
  11. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Anyone having a skid around Dubai tonight?
  12. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Yeah Ranok3n was driving sideways
  13. Anthonyb

Yeah but beautiful Scandinavian flicks into each corner ( that is when I could see through the smoke)
    Mick likes this.
  14. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Pretty disappointed with last night. Quaily went fairly well, held 5th until about 30ish secs to go & slipped to 7th. Ran out of time just before finishing a warm lap so 7th it was. Got away to a reasonable start & managed to just stay with the lead pack until it all went pear shaped on lap 6. Figured I'd beat the lap 15 rush so I pitted on lap 14. More pear shaped adventures after that & finished 11th. Apologies again to @dj2ca . @Ad2mny I think you'll find I lost traction coming over the hill, slowing me down & that's when you tapped me so no apologies needed.
    Here's my instructional video of what not to do:
    Ad2mny, dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
  16. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Check from the 6:52 mark on my "instructional video". I think it's you.
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah that looks crazy, it's blinding huh. I love those drifts of yours over the crest between turns 7 and 8 too, looks awesome.
  18. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Yeah looks cool, doesn't help with speed or negotiating turn 8 though.
    dj2ca likes this.
  19. Anthonyb

A couple of us did a run around dubai last night and we where all within .4 of each other doing 1.59.xxx so that is where you need to be or there abouts I think there is probably another .3 to .5 in it
  20. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Maybe for you! I don't think I can do any better around Dubai, I'm mostly 2:00's while you're down into the low 59's. I reckon you'll hit the 58's this week, I just don't know how I can go any faster should this stupid circuit lol.
    Anthonyb likes this.