Division 3 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Sounds good, but being Dad's Day & all that can't promise I'll get there, will give it my best though.
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Any word from the Mods on antlloyd being moved from Div 3b to 3a?

This guy consistently up front, has won 2 races outright, sorta feel for the guys in 3b right now, LOL
    dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  3. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I mentioned it to @stucar17 a while ago but no word back from him so far. He definitely needs to be moved out of 3b, even if it does mean I'll need to redo all the championship tables lol.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys, sorry been so long chasing this.....If possible dj move him up.....wont change the 1A as its just an outright table with everyone, but will change the B one...... He is fast, and clean !
    dj2ca likes this.
  5. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Will do this weekend
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    That he is. And consistent too, which I am not, LOL.
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Ok guys, here's the updated championship table for 3b. All points, poles, and fastest laps have been adjusted.

[​IMG]
    Ford69xw, Ad2mny and Anthonyb like this.
  8. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Count me in, I'll send u a FR. Annewa and arnoldwa will be there too.
    VARDZ likes this.
  9. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I'll be there just after 7pm SA time
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Ant_427 @Chase @arnold watson @annelorrianne @SPL Racing @POPPINFRESH1234 @stucar17 @v8power383 @maximuscatticus
    @garyw61
    OK lady and gents i will have the room open about 7:30 with a 30 practice session and straight into a 10 min qual and then the 44 lap race. I will leave the tuning open so if you wish to trial a stint on mediums it will be available to change to and change back if you wish... Please don't abuse the fact that it is open by throwing a faster tune into your car...
    Anyone else that would like to join us please message or reply
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Think you may have made an error dj. You have me as FL for Imola in the table above.
  12. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Cool, must have been once I go I. To the groove and was catching, only to make errors again...
  14. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Went into last nights practice race with the plan of trying to only pit once (obviously around lap 22) using mediums. Soon realized tyre wear was going to be an issue & changed plan to pit at laps 15 & 30. I got lapped 3 times!!!! Is it just me or does this car get incredibly loose in the back end when there's less than 40 litres of fuel in it??? I lost count of how many times I spun because the back end let go. First time I noticed I was just under 40 litres & steadily got worse until I pitted with about 10 litres left.
    On another note, we're signing up for the nbn tomorrow & not sure if that will interfere with the last 2 rounds, I'm expecting it'll take a few weeks to go through the process. Will keep you all posted.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Low fuel is when it is at its best mate... It is a 2 stop race at best and for most it will be a 3 stopper. I went into the night with a fuel strategy of a 3 stop but when i got my planned 3rd stop on lap 33 my rubber was still 60% i decided to keep going and with arnold about 12 secs down the road i decided to push to really test out what the car had on light fuel and worn rubber... the fact that i managed a 2'01'4 on lap 15 of the rubber tells me without a doubt it is a 2 stop race.
    Unfortunately I won't in attendance on Sunday night so if anyone would like assistance let me know...

Lap 1 2'01'7
    Lap 2 2'01'270
  16. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    How much fuel will we need anybody?
  17. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    2.6 x length of last stint
    Ad2mny likes this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    My fuel burn is approx. 2.6 lt /lap so 44 x 2.6 = 114.4 ltrs So here it is broken down for you all... spewin I am missing this one
    • 3 stop broken evenly into 11 lap stints... 11 x 2.6 = 28.6 or set it to fill to 30 ltrs
    • stop 1 no fuel....stop 2 will take 17 - 18 ltrs to fill to 30 ltrs ..... stop 3 you will need just about all of the 30 ltrs
    • 2 stop broken into 15 - 15 - 14 lap stints... 15 x 2.6 = 39 ltrs or set it to fill to 38 - 40 ltrs
    • stop 1 no fuel or 1 ltr as you will use only 39 ... stop 2 you should be on vapors so you will need all of the 38 ltrs
    Chase, Telum and Ad2mny like this.
  19. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
    3 stopper for me
  20. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Seems I have some practice to do then... lol

NBN will be connected sometime between 14-19th Sept, so definitely not in time for this week & probably not next week but definitely next season :D:D:D