Division 3 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Delete it.
    Create a new one.
    Delete the automatically created Default one.
    Do it if you don't want this cold tyre bug to happen again.
    Chase likes this.
  3. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
    Cheers mate. I wasnt sure if it was a bug or not. I was spewing I had no confidence whatsoever. Was lapping 2.04 in my 1st stint and the rest of the race was 2.10s!
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It can happen if you've changed tyre pressures for a previous race and forgot to adjust them back. Like Rano said, just delete the strategy and create a new one.
    Chase likes this.
  5. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Sorry for the no show last night boys, was really looking forward to that one, but was out being a vicarious winner of footy with my lad. His first year of A-Grade, and his team got into the finals after 10 years, and being wooden spooners last year.

I was seconds away from being able to join in, but missed it by as much. Probably for the best, as the town's internet seemed to be having a bad day, and I may have been a laggy hindrance.

Will see you all next week.
    Ad2mny, maximuscatticus and stucar17 like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Same thing happened to me with tyre clitch and deleting all pit strats and add new one fixed it for me.
    Chase likes this.
  7. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Man I really suck this season lol
  9. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I really suck every season, at least I'm consistent I suppose. lol
    Chase, SuiCid3 and dj2ca like this.
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Got out-strategized at Spa, maybe the 3 stopper would have worked better for me I don't know.
    Just couldn't keep up with Ant off the start, and he managed to just keep pulling away lap after lap. I'm still trying to work out how after his 3rd stop he was so far up the road ahead of me. When I did my final stop about 5 laps earlier, he had just caught back up to me as I pitted. I thought for sure I would pass him agani as he pitted for the 3rd time. So weird.

Anyways, so now he has taken the effective lead of the championship (after drop rounds) and I'm going to need a minor miracle to take it out. If neither of us gets pole or fastest lap I need to win and have Ant finish off the podium to take the title. If he takes 3rd, I need to win and grab both bonus points. If by some result we end up on equal points, the title is his due to having more wins.

Silverstone is going to be pretty intense, tyre conservation is never my strong point, and this track is like driving on a cheese grater, the tyres are shot and overheat so quickly after a few laps.
    Anthonyb, Ant_427, dj2ca and 2 others like this.
  11. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Yeah it was definitely a weird one. I was originally planning on a two stopper but somehow ended up on softs again instead of mediums, then they lost a wheel nut on me in the pits WTF.
    Anyway good race, going to be tight at silverstone!
  12. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    There it is @disturboed , quicker stop and lighter car with one less nut lol (must have been even lighter with one less wheel, seeing as there is only one nut holding the wheel on ha haha )
    Anthonyb likes this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Good luck Turbo. :thumbsup:
    disturboed likes this.
  14. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Sorry guys, I won't make it this week, the oldies have decided to visit. Good luck to all.
    NBN getting connected on Tuesday so should be good to go for next season. :):):)
    stucar17 likes this.
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    R7 : SILVERSTONE - 26 LAPS - 7/3/17 - 3PM Race Start
    WEATHER SLOTS 4 : Clear / Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud
    WEAR : X3
    FUEL : Real
    DAMAGE : Visual Only
    TIME PROGRESSION : Real Time
    WEATHER PROGRESSION : Sync To Race
    [​IMG]

LAST ROUND !!! Can't believe how fast that went !

Thanks to everyone who continued to show up each week in a very different car to what we are used to.
    Has been some great racing, hope the final round gives more of the same.

Will keep this short and sweet....
    QUAL : PIT LANE CLOSED. Due to faster time being possible using the pit lane.
    FUEL
    : Wont be an issue, wont need any.
    TYRES : FRom the limited testing i have done, will either be 1 stop into Meds or a 2 stop on the softs.....Do a 10 lap stint on the softs to see how they last, for me it gets real sketchy after 8 laps on the soft......16 laps on the medium saw me finish at about 52% on the front left....
    TRACK LIMITS : is a pretty easy track to run wide in a few spots ..... Need to watch the curbs at T1 and 2, they unsettle the car. Turn 5 onto wellington straight (fast kink) can catch you out, Curb at Turn 7 can send you into a spin....Need to stay inside the track limits at Turn 9 (copse) and 15 (Stowe).....
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Straight forward, entry is just after Stowe and before final chicane. Exit, make sure you look for cars on the race line as you exit.....Stay right till you get to T3....

GOOD LUCK to all those in the hunt for a championship.....thanks for everyones support this season.

Stu and Ads
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    1. @@VARDZ
    2. @@maximuscatticus
    3. @@disturboed
    4. @@Chase (new member)
    5. @@ShootSho7t
    6. @@Ad2mny
    7.@@annelorrianne
    8. @@Ford69xw (metalsteel)
    9. @@colin-50_
    10. @@fezza
    11. @@Rumbleshorts
    12.@@cola1001
    13. @@arnold watson
    14.@@Dev1lman_87
    15. @@PurpleDog
    16. @@Nathancarhead - missing R1, R4, R5, R6
    17. @@Ant_427
    18.@@Sir Nige

Guys, please have a look at the following thread for gold membership, if you make a voluntary contribution before December 22, you will go into the draw for a Logitec Prize from our sponsors at The Gamesmen.

Some of you have already become a gold member, but an explanation is in the thread as to why this has changed.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw.2923/

Thanks stu
    Ford69xw and Chase like this.
  17. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @disturboed pole

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Well done @Ant_427 for the championship title, and to all div 3 for attending and maintaining large lobbies almost all season. Full lobbies make for better racing for all with more competition on track. Great racing.
    Ant_427, stucar17 and dj2ca like this.
  18. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
    Great season guys.
    Can't wait for the next season
  19. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Fantastic season! Bring on the next one already....Can't Wait to lay some more rubber.
    Ad2mny and Anthonyb like this.
  20. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

What a crap race overall. Got taken out (skyward) on lap 1 by a car re-entering the track and copped a reset wait period. By the time the car was back on all 4s the field was a good 15s ahead. Couple of spins from pushing too hard trying to catch back up but somehow I managed to make it in to tenth after all that.
    Ad2mny likes this.