Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

haha that was sick! Surprised I had any front right left after that race :S So hard to pass without crashing the other bloke out on that track
  2. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Hey Gents, long time no race!! What are the chances of joining in for this season?
    Turned Assetto on for the first time in bout 6 months the other day and gave these cars a whirl and there is way too much fun to miss here!
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

This week we still have a few spots and future rounds those that have raced already will get first priority for smaller grid tracks. What car do you want to raceamnd i will add you in to the server list assuming we already have your GUID. Try to do this tonight as if you do this just hefore the race its a chance you either wont get in or assigned a random car thay may not be changed until the week after.
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  4. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Onto it!
    marty likes this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Added you in the Nissan as requested in PM with no team assigned atm, you should be able to get into both practice servers already. Skin will be a default v8 2018 skin unless your assigned a team at some point later then you will be given a team skin.
  6. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Thanks @marty. If these kids ever go to bed I’ll jump on later
    Bogor likes this.
  7. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

8. kylemaher23

kylemaher23 New Recruit

Well this is going to be tough tomorrow night. Struggle getting any power down out of those tight hairpins - hence a spin every second lap :mad: Enjoying the practice though. I'll do my best to stay out of the way!
    PS @marty ping issues resolved by hard wiring connection...my bad! :oops:
    Rolz and marty like this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

They are a bit tricky, especially at this track with the slower exits it takes a fair bit of patience on throttle.

Glad you got the connection sorted and its always a good thing to come put and practice to sort things like that out. Ping going to 4000 would have caused carnage tomorrow for some, when in car if you see others warp check your ping top right hand corner of screen if it gets to those sorts of levels best to escape to pits as the car was literally flying around the track. ;)
    Rolz likes this.
  10. Shaun_A

11. Shaun_A

Updated skin pack will be up tomorrow afternoon. Should give people enough time to grab it before the race
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    marty and Rolz like this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I was of the understanding we drive like normal... other platforms had a break yesterday due to Mothers day...
    @Anon666 can confirm :)
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Ahh, Mother's Day. Will confirm out the back. All those who've prepped for a race, don't panic, we will be running tonight.
  15. Shaun_A

16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I noticed you have
    @Ringo in a Ford he was originally in a holden (raced in this round 1)
    @Flouncy in a Holden was down as a Ford (This one he requested the Ford in this thread)
    @vanzr in a Ford was in a Nissan
    @Brenton Foggo in a Nissan was in a Ford
    @SG1x in a Holden was in a Ford

No need to redo any skins, I can just use someone elses skins on a person whos car is not correct and can be fixed for next round. The last 3 I don't think we ever got a confirmed car choice, Flouncy did make a change post race and Ringo I think also just had a random car assigned so quite likely those 4 are correct if you have info I didn't.
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  17. Shaun_A

I went with what I could find based on server info or randomly picked by myself .
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

For now I have put the locked entry server up with the new skins, I put @Flouncy back in the ford with the others as Shaun has put them so if any of those guys aren't happy with that car let me know before 8PM so I have time to change it.

With @Ringo seeing he raced in a holden, you put him in a ford and checking practice server he was last in a Nissan it could be anything lol but he is currently in the Ford.

Everyone will need to download the new skin pack and no matter if there are any car changes between now and the race it will just be using this pack which I will also add to the first post.

Anyone that wants to check the car they are assigned without logging in to the server can check here.
    http://54.153.191.209:8084/ENTRY
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    jlynn777 likes this.
  19. Andrew Malcolm

Andrew Malcolm New Recruit

Hi Guys,
    I'm fairly new to sim racing started on console about 6 months ago and moved to AC about 1 month ago. enjoying the challenge. I'm looking to meet a few more Aussie racers. I'm happy to be a fill in as required and just jump into the practice servers and learn. My details are in the other thread (Boomstik72). I'm a Holden guy but don't mind which car I'm assigned.

I'm off the pace on Okayama (new track for me) as I've only done a 40 minutes or so practice and got my average down to 1:38ish when I can keep the rear of the V8s under control :)
    Anon666 likes this.
  20. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    And don't forget:

NB - From round 1 on we will have a compulsory Pitstop and Tyre Compound Change (excluding sprint rounds). The pit window will be in effect again so remember to check once you are in game. Missing the pit window or not doing a tyre change may see you get DQ'd in game. If that doesn't happen you will get a pit stop penalty which could be anywhere from 20-40 seconds depending on the track. 2 penalties in a season will see you excluded from the prize draw at the end of the season.
    Rolz likes this.