Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Its so good to have videos and quickly thanks marty appreciate it!! How good is the size of the field in this series? its amazing. I had so much fun last night.

Congrats guys. Marty again, great drive way too fast, I don't think anyone had answers to you, maybe Andy but lucky he doesn't compete :p
    Also good to see Tez and Rolz up the front where they belong too. Not to mention the first PRT car, Shaun puts in a consistent race everytime well done mate.

That opening lap was epic. Made a few spots up on cold SS tyres, I knew I had to because I didn't have the pace of the top 5 guys. Was shaping up to be a good battle with rolz but ended up having a tangle and was regulated back to last. :( Had decent damage but still managed to work my way through. Notable battles with Jlynn who whimped out and went to the pits:)P), also DV and C4rlo5. I managed to just get passed them at the pit exit and knew when their tyres came up to temp they would catch me! I had a bad run with traffic and the boys ended up close enough for me to misjudge the last corner and have a spin ricciardo style haha. This also let Krunch through but I was happy to end up back in the top 10 for a track I hate.

Looking forward to next week, and mods ill be working the 29th round so there will be a free spot there.
    Anon666, krunch, jlynn777 and 4 others like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

looks awesome with such a big field :)
    marty likes this.
  3. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

Just a quick question. Where do I download the V8 mod?
  4. Rolz

marty likes this.
  5. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

6. Rolz

marty likes this.
  7. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Congrats To @marty and @Shaun, incredibly consistent and fast.
    Once again apologies to @ed40t - I think you can see from the 1st lap that Marty posted on that 3rd to last corner, first lap, from my view it looked like you almost span, so I went full bore into the next corner, but had lost sight of you. However, you somehow maintained a good level of drive and I didn't expect you to come in from the outside at all. Wish I had an Oculus for moments like these...

Also, good chasing @Rolz! Could not relax for a moment :cautious:
    jlynn777 and Rolz like this.
  8. Rolz

I've updated first post with preliminary race results link after each race info and then KoAStR's overall leader image at the bottom of post... I'm finding I was scrolling through pages to find that info... thanks to @Bogor for suggestion :thumbsup:
    Bogor likes this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Beat me to that was thinking about adding results last night but then forgot. :oops:

I've updated servers with a provisional start list onto the locked entry server in unofficial season standing not taking account of drop round or bonus points for fastest lap, most consistent.

JayJAY has been added to the whitelist and put at the back of the que for a start next round as track has a 30 car limit.

So far we have had the first 28 on that start list at least start a race with the top 26 having finished a race and scored some points.
    Round 1
    @Mael was a DNF after 1 lap
    Round 2
    @AaronSutton DNF after 28 laps
    @Andrew Malcolm (Boomstick) DNF after 20 laps.
    Mael DNF after 8 laps.
    These 3 guys get priority for having started rounds so that's the top 29 entries.

Next in line @29 is @Cherno who did make official practice last round but had to withdraw due to connection issues.
    30 @vanzr

The Current reserves that have yet to make any official session but entered are
    31 @Brenton Foggo
    32 @SG1x
    33 @JayJAY

Those confirmed not to be racing next round.
    34 Mael

I have changed up the test tracks on the Marty's RaceOnOZ test servers.
    Added Winton and Symmons plains that can be found at this link. There are a few other tracks there, some can test and suggest as we haven't finalised all rounds as yet. I also have Tor Poznan and next rounds Eastern Creek on test servers.

EDITS: Added Mael to back of list while he waits for his connection to be sorted. Moving all others up one spot so Vanzr is now in the server. Can the reserves and @vanzr confirm if they want to race round 3 on the 23rd. Anyone else not available please make a post so we can get as many in as possible.
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Anon666, c4rLo5, Cherno and 1 other person like this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you are an asset to this site. thank you
    c4rLo5, Cherno, Bogor and 1 other person like this.
  11. Mael

Mael Professional

I'll be out for the next few races Marty until Telstra get their act together. :mad:
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok thanks, and hope they sort it out for you. Is it a new connection or your old one has turned to :poop: ?
  13. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

ill try and figure out whats going on with my connection, was fine all week, will investigate this week and see how it goes on Thursday.
    marty and Rolz like this.
  14. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Lots of fun last night guys, feels good to be back!! I’ve been preoccupied the last few months with business and moving into a new family home. Still pretty busy but I think these Monday night races are a must do as an outlet. I really enjoy these challenging cars.
    Just a query, will I be assigned a team or will I continue the season as a priavateer ;). Doesn’t bother me either way was just wondering really. I kinda like the Nissan livery too
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I am hoping @KoAStR will sweep in and add you and all the other new guys to a team when the ladder is sorted, once that's done I'll add you guys to the team convo's.
    spita84 likes this.
  16. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

when does the practice server for the next round normally start up? I completely forget what the format is :p
  17. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

It's online now! :)
    RaceOnOZ.com Server03-Estoril-V8SC v2018 (MR-AB+) Sprint
    RaceOnOZ.com S15 R2 Okayama V8SC! (locked entry) Race Server (this is Estoril they just did not change the server name)
    Anon666 likes this.
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Don't forget it is always available from the forum banner links 'Ladder' as are the most recent round standings from 'Race Results' - hence why the OP is not normally updated with the ladder until season is complete for archiving.
    Yes will do. TBH I wait to see who actually turns up, both new and old, before assigning teams to late sign ups. Sit tight.
    Rolz likes this.
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Oops ok will change the name of that one :oops: the locked entry one will only be open to those currently entered due to grid limits reserves will be added as they get into the field. Most will run the other server anyway and this is open to all that are MR AB or on the league whitelist. Anyone that cant get in to this let us know to make sure we add you.