ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Jun 21, 2020.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hahahahha FLAMEBURGER!
    krunch likes this.
  2. WALLZY

WALLZY Rookie Gold Member

yep all good just doing laps now.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  3. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Maybe I should get a custom livery sponsored by Hungry Jack's...
  4. Flamebadger

Evening all, the random car generator of delights (observed by @nanlatt this evening) is the Huracan ST. I will set up the server to restrict cars to the ST class which makes that nice and easy! Hope to see you all around 8pm :)
    SteveDrivingSlowly and krunch like this.
  5. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Have fun tonight lads, will see y'all next week
  6. Flamebadger

Hi all, good to see everyone tonight, thanks for the racing! Thanks to @SteveDrivingSlowly for fixing my syntax error in the entrylist also :D.

Results will be up tomorrow, but for the meantime highlights are being uploaded to Youtube. As always, takes a little while to upload and then process into SD & HD versions.

Look forward to seeing everyone next week! Coming on the pointy end of season 3 now, and then on to season 4!
  7. Flamebadger

As promised: Season 3 Round 7 Results

The League table will be updating in due course this morning.
  8. SteveDrivingSlowly

I am so glad to be back driving - had a lot of fun even though I defeated myself in pretty stupid fashion!

Had a reasonable qualy and first few laps, felt like I had enough pace to perhaps get involved with the fight for 5th but I started to make mistakes and soon dropped back, eventually letting @nanlatt past when I let it get all loose through the first sector. I had forgotten how much concentration it takes to be consistent and was really struggling to keep it tidy on the half hour mark so decided to pit.

Was very lucky not to get hit immediately with a stop and go as I entered the pit lane a bit quick, proceeded to stop short of my box, mess up restarting the engine and then as I was cursing myself for wasting valuable seconds just started accelerating out of the pit lane at full whack, ignoring the limiter and of course picking up a 30 second stop&go. I took the penalty next lap and found myself alone for a good 25 minutes which actually turned out to be a good thing as I needed to compose myself and find some kind of zen. Finally just about caught Mr Frankland and slipped past as he went wide, finishing up in 12th position.

Even with all my unforced errors I had a ball and can't describe how happy I am to be back on track with you gents.
  9. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Shortly after my midway pit stop, my fuel light started blinking. I was wondering if I had started with qually fuel. So I pitted again, threw in a random amount of fuel, then later realised I had only started with enough fuel for a 30 min race. Then I ran out of fuel at the end anyway :-/
  10. TakFR

TakFR Rookie

Had a pretty dull race, the tyres only really lasted about 20 mins before it became much more unwilling to turn in and would oversteer coming out of a corner, so I went off a few times in my second stint. But that was the only eventful thing that happened for me
    krunch likes this.
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

Ha! Seems like we were both channeling our best selves last night mate! Bad luck!
  12. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Some wild overtakes. So much Lambo!
    krunch likes this.
  13. SteveDrivingSlowly

It's a great looking/sounding car - I really enjoyed driving it, it's likely I never would otherwise!
  14. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Some good battles last night. I really enjoyed the car but boy it kept you busy.

I had one weird spin at 130R on the lap after my pitstop the cause of which remains a mystery to me. Apart from that I kept it mostly on the island but did not have the pace of the front runners.

I nearly ran out of fuel twice lol. Entered the pits with 1L of fuel - ended the race with 1L of fuel. And no... I am not a genius at fuel calcs as I thought I'd given myself quite a bit of margin! Very lucky.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  15. TakFR

TakFR Rookie

My T300 base is broken so I'm out for now
  16. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Oh man, that sux. Is it fixable or do you need a new one?
  17. SteveDrivingSlowly

damn mate that sucks!
  18. TakFR

TakFR Rookie

It's broken and will need a repair at the very least, I might play on pad like I did for some of last season not sure yet
  19. Flamebadger

Ahh damn man, that's rubbish news. Hope you are able to get it sorted soon.

Wow, you played on a pad for some of last season? Nice job, I can't imagine playing ACC on a pad! I think I would spend a lot of time in the wall.
    nanlatt and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  20. Flamebadger

Evening all. The car picked tonight under the supervision of @krunch is... well. There's no easy way of putting this...

the Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4.

Good luck everyone. I'll see you on the other side. :D
    krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.