Season 12: Division 2 (Corner Carver's)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Don't you mean.....your thumb lol
    DekGT5mad and NUGGET-22 like this.
  2. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    Ooooo playing the ive got a wheel and u dont card...... well played well played.
    DekGT5mad and S_CLOSE like this.
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    There has been a problem with getting a copy of the replay from nurburgring. If anyone can do up a quick report with a couple of photos I and I'm sure the rest of the Rooz news team would greatly appreciate it. Anybody?
  4. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    i've got the replay but have no idea how to get photo's upon site.can you send me a message how and i'll do it or can i get the replay to you?
  5. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I use a photo sharing site called photobucket. It's free to use and sign up. Even if you can just do a written report and PM it to Clevo that would be great.
  6. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    No worries,i'll do the written today,(in as close to your style as possible!:p)& PM it too Clevo,at least he'll have it later today that way!:);)
    Clevohead and Ad2mny like this.
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  8. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Now,Now,play nicely boys! LOL :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    It still amazes me how quick you are with a controller, makes me wonder of your pace when you go for a wheel :eek:
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Got my strategy sorted out but have no clue if I'm doing competitive times for this track :eek:. It's so weird getting quicker as the track dries out, very easy to misjudge and over do it because the tyres are degrading at the same time... It's sort of cool :cool:
    NUGGET-22, DekGT5mad and Ad2mny like this.
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    You can select the Upload a File option now, it's a feature of the new website.
    DekGT5mad and Clevohead like this.
  12. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I keep forgetting about that lol
  13. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    :cool: I'll give it a go with something less important :p
  14. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    So whats ur strategy Serg??? U can tell me!!! What times u doing and ill tell u how far behind u are hahahah
    I love a good race banter..... oh..... I also sent u a gift in gt5 last night.... with a message :)
  15. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    You cheeky bastard lol :D
    NUGGET-22 likes this.
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Have had my folks staying all week, so apart from a messy run on Friday night in the Amuse, I've not touched GT5. Had planned on doing a quick test before tonight to check settings, but that hasn't happened until now. When I initially tested the wet track settings, they did seem pretty consistent, but after a couple of test sessions today it proved to be less consistent than I remember.

As has been mentioned, it dries quick. So the initial aim was to start the race with around 90% track coverage. This may be very hard to achieve with a full grid, so please as soon as the captain resets the room for qual, get out on track and hook in.

I expect the 3 rooms to have trouble in the wet, but Div 1 should cope the best. Cyber or I will start the race when coverage hits 90% whether (or weather...) you have finished your hotlap or not. Remeber Div 1, NO INTERMEDIATES!! Racing Wet or Sports soft only.
    For Div 2, Stumbles will start the race when track coverage has reached 85%. For Div 3, Clevo can leave it run up to 80% before starting the race. Stumbles and Clevo may start the race sooner if everyone in the room has finished a hotlap.
    Good luck lads, let's make it a good end to the season!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  17. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It takes about 6 minutes to do an outlap and hot lap so track moisture will be in the 80% region by then
  18. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    why not set the weather to 25% so that it stays slightly wet? it should gradually fall from 100% to 25%
    OverDrivve likes this.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    @Blue - If set at 25%, that is where it will start. It will quickly fall to zero.
    @Ads - It is inconsistent mate. I just reset my room twice, hit the track immediately after reset and after outlap and hotlap the track coverage dropped to 87% the first time and 92% the second time. I had not major off's or penalties, no more than 15sec's difference. We really want everyone to get their qual lap done, so hit the track immed after reset and put down a time. We understand that the race may not start exactly when we want it too, and I will leave the final call in hand's of the room captain's, but this is set up as best we can within the confines of the game.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    PS - Good luck to Nuggett and Serge, hope the battle is epic.
    DekGT5mad and Ad2mny like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.