Track list for season 2.

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 10, 2014.

1. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    as long as we don't go to a harder compound tyre for the sprint round! Like last season having the soft tyre, but don't speed up the wear rate, keep tyre strategy out of sprints!

I don't mind Fuji or Le Mans. As long as there is no Suzuka or Tokyo it's all good!:D:D:D;)o_O
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    yeah for sprint you would use medium tyres and for enduro you could either do just hards or do what formula one does and use 1 compund each 1 medium 1 hard I dont know but hey its only a suggestion
  3. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    The interim track list on the first post has my approval!

Just because this thread looks a bit crowded with all the track suggestions going on, I thought I'd keep mine simple. ;)
  4. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Thanks for the laps guys game hard froze on mw for bathurst.Its always giving me trouble either freezes lags or cuts out my sound.stupid pd
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks tovey, was good to have 12 or 13 on track.

Only one I didn't like was brands hatch, very tight and any mistake bites hard.

Laguna surprised me, felt ok, the wet at monza could work, under lights at Daytona was ok.....looks like we will have lots of options.
    DekGT5mad and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  6. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yeah brands was very tight don't think pd got the track width right with that one.swear it's wider then that.Laguna was great plenty of racing room just got to really respect the corkscrew other then that it just grips.Daytona was great some great racing can be had if we all remember what corner to take in that 2nd sector haha I kept going to take the wrong turn :)
    DekGT5mad and MINT_GTR like this.
  7. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Haha, that fast left before the hairpin? First time around about 3 people went straight on!
    Great stuff! Brand Hatch is pretty tight, but it fells really good when you get the lap right, same with Laguna Seca.
    I think we should try some of the Cape Ring layouts...even though they aren't a favourite amongst our crew, they may throw up a surprise with the McLaren. Maybe the SS Routes would be fun too...
  8. SerenityInSpeed

SerenityInSpeed Rookie

PSN ID
    HazeOne68
    Good running last night lads. I enjoyed High Speed Ring! An under used circuit i think:rolleyes:. Brands is great too when you get it right (and it's one of my home tracks). Laguna Seca's great too. I would really like to see La Sarthe on the final list (the racing would be fast and furious around there), and Suzuka as well.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yep that's the one haha wasn't too sure of where to go at first haha
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  10. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    It was pretty funny...until I went off there a couple of laps later! Then it was just a mess...went off at almost every corner after that! I'm beginning to enjoy the McLaren more though, it's really good but if you mistreat it, look out!
    Really enjoyed Laguna more than I thought I would. I love the track but thought it might be a bit of a handful in the McLaren...it's tough, but a really good test. Would be happy if it is on the calendar.
    DekGT5mad and Tovey_4saken like this.
  11. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Good fun last night guys :) Motegi east has the makings of a great sprint round, very busy with plenty of passing opportunities. Daytona, not being a massive fan, was my big surprise of the night, good flowing corners and high speed for the macca to stretch its legs......just got to remember to not leave the steering wheel in full lock on the start line :oops::cool:

I am struggling to narrow the track list down since the car feels so good on every track haha
    DekGT5mad, stucar17 and Tovey_4saken like this.
  12. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    Add me on psn lee :) JAKO155
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  13. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I will when my internet is back online dude, probably late next week.
    DekGT5mad and JAKO155 like this.
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Suzuka feels really good.
    50% surface water is doable as wlel
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Matterhorn Dristelen would be ideal for the Sprint Round, that'll separate the men from the boys!
    DekGT5mad and razor4797 like this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I tested a few more tracks last night that I hadn't driven the macca on and they all felt great as well

One of the cape rings, Fuji gt, Suzuka (as usual is very tough !!), and Tokyo and they all felt like the car belongs on there, particularly on the medium tire.

I think we can go for a blend of the fast side tracks and the slightly tighter technical circuits and we will still get some fantastic racing.

Realistically I think that pit stops still need to be avoided, but we will test further in the next 2 weeks

A rain race at monza is looking VERY positive at the moment, and also a night/day to night race somewhere will be looked at. Daytona worked better than I expected the other night.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I agree with Suzuka, usually I hate it (in GT) but it felt awesome last night. Monaco and the Ring felt great too.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    It'll separate the McLaren's from the tarmac. On the flipside, there will be many reunions with the armco.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey guys, just to add some further things to do during testing. It would be great if it's possible to do some testing with tyre/fuel wear on both normal and ?fast? (whatever the next one is) and to write down rough lap times. Also, it'd be great to get an idea about fuel usage with the different settings, although you probably need to crank out about 10 laps to get a proper idea.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  20. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad

Ditto from me ... The ultimate 24 endurance set up ... We can limit the track to the 20 km loop and exclude the gp circuit to provide a change from last season...
    DekGT5mad likes this.