Division 6 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We are trailing a new feature with the news. If the podium can send me their post race wrap via pm so I can post it in the news before everyone sees it to try get some more interest in the news that would be great. Just like what you would post here.

Cheers and have a good race Sunday night. Go GRT!!
    Clevohead likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

Wishing everyone luck for season 4 !

You guys are all well sorted in the ways of ROOZ, but can i suggest trying to get into the room early to sort any round 1 PD issues. I have asked the room host to open a public lobby for the first round so everyone can get in....

Also be prepared for the inevitable round 1 gremlins that may see a race start a little later than normal. Please be patient and roll with it for the first round.

For round 1, the only track issue is turn 4, drivers running wide there consistently will be penalized. Please be careful turn 1 lap 1, is the potential for carnage if drivers dont allow for those around them.

Remember qual and first stint on the SPORTS SOFT, 1 stint must be run on the SPORT MEDIUM. (we may have to look at putting in a minimum number of laps on the med depending on what happens in round 1)

ALSO, be aware of the issue of entering the pits and selecting the tires, if you are on the throttle crossing the control line, you will select from the menu screen without being able to change tires or fuel. ;)

For our new drivers, please be aware of the following
    1. We try to pride our community on CLEAN racing.
    2. If you have an issue with another driver, save your replay, watch from your car and theirs, then if there is still an issue let the room captain or a mod know. Dont blow up in the race room or on the forum. Its not a good look ;)
    3. If you make contact with another car where you gain an advantage, please redress by letting them back past. If you dont you could cop a drive through penalty post race. (5 were given last season ;)) Best example is if you drill someone in the rear and it pushes them off the race line or off track, you will need to let them back past.
    4. 2 wheels need to stay on at least the ripple strip. Drivers using the run off areas (over the ripple strips) to gain an advantage, will be penalized post race. (happened once last season).

Good luck all, keep it clean !

Best of luck, hope its another successful season free of protests and any issues.

Mod team
    Clevohead likes this.
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    @pat65 if you can't make it, it would be nice to have some notice, I was left scrambling to get a room setup after I got online @ 8.00 only to discover we didn't have one! :mad: end of rant :oops:
  5. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  6. ToranaSS

ToranaSS New Recruit

Killercarlcox that was a blinder lap time mate
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Thanks Bud
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx
    Clevohead likes this.
  9. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Well done to killer, torona & kev. Next time I won't run out of fuel with a lap to go, hopefully I will be able to challenge for a podium spot then!
    Blindman, t_b_williams and stucar17 like this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Sorry I couldn't make it guys, had other stuff suddenly pop up that needed attending to. Plus I had no practice nor a car ready anyway, I will be there next week.
  12. ToranaSS

ToranaSS New Recruit

Mate next up is Laguna Seca and you can have my podium spot.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  14. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    THIS WEEK
    Tire regs will be as round 1, am pretty sure each race team will work out the best strategy ;)

- Qual and first stint on the SS, 1 stint minimum on the medium tire.
    stu
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Looks like I will be running room again, will have it up by 8.10pm and will message everyone on entry list cheers.
    stucar17 likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds good Clevo. I will add up in the convo so everyone knows.
    Clevohead likes this.
  18. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    I'm ready, X_Gregory33_X
    Clevohead likes this.
  19. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  20. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ok, just a few pointers for new guys, and veteran alike.

1. don't rock up at 8.50 expecting to race, race time 8.20 sharp, we had some delays due to me getting friend requests at the last minute leading to me having to do a reset and open new room.

2. If you get disconnected during qual, and don't make it back in time for the race start and we have started, don't start yelling down the mic about it! Yes, you were lucky as another late comer came in and we were only one lap down and everyone else was happy to restart. But race starts are on time where possible, I have always ran the room like it, and if I am going to be yelled at, I will go back to a room with disabled mics.

3.Everyone please ensure you are on my friends list, before next week. It would appear that Pat is AWOL, and I don't know when he is returning, so at this point weather I like it or not I am running room, to aide in connection/room stability please have me on your friends list.
    JonoStan96, Cyber_STIG_77 and SuiCid3 like this.