Division 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Just confirmed on my replay that Pyke was invisible to me, that would explain any clashes between us mate, sorry.
    Also confirmed there was enough track for both Blindman and I to go side by side, he grabbed the ripple strip and shoot him wide, pushing me wide in turn. What could have been....

Could only see in my replay the following:
    Aussief1
    Seeeeth
    Blindman
    Oblisc
    Molch
    Joe
    Stumbles
    Wtf
    Dominator
    Jako

Might be missing more than a few...
    Blindman likes this.
  2. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

I have just noticed after watching my replay that Pyke wasnt visible to me either? You would think this far along that PD would be on top of these things?
  3. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes close looked at the replay as well I see you were leaving me room and I was trying to give you room also hence hitting the ripple strips which bounced me across the track into you . Sorry about that . If last nights race was anything to go by looks like we are going to have some good battles this season looking forward to it
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    @Blindman - could you see Seeth? i was sitting just behind both of you on the 1st lap and your two cars were joined at the door handles, i think the game was having a hard time working out who was who cause you both started warping about
    like you were going to explode!
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Just a FYI to the host @garyw61, stu didn't have enforced pitting on or the requirement to change tyres. We didn't experience any of these pit glitches. Just something to keep in mind. We all want good fair racing, but if someone was to cheat it would be pretty clear and can be addressed post race.

Its probably just the enforced tyre change option that is causing the issues.
  6. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Yeah skywalker. I asked the question in the back room and Stu said the same thing. I hosted last night and didn't know of the current problem. Won't be using that setting again.

Sorry to the guys who copped it, my bad.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    results coming later today I assume?
  8. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Yeah hatfield, I'll get to it when I get home from work.
  9. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I saw the same thing with Seth and Aussie f1, 2 cars on the same bit of track bashing each other side by side, replay shows both cars incurring damage with the red damage lights flashing like mad.
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Everyine got their share of missing drivers on screen, no wonder there was a bit of chaos. Hopefully with Gary back in action next Sunday, this hopefully won't be an issue.
  11. dominator94

dominator94 New Recruit

PSN ID
    dominator_12_94
    just watched my replay and i could only see the same people as S_CLOSE. Motorsport and pykey i couldnt see
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Interesting they were the same ones hit by the tyre glitch... It's the PD twilight zone...
  13. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hmm, come to think of it, I was only showing 11 on track, and after Motor, Pykey and SPL left, I still had 11 on track.

Ok, checking replay now guys, hope to have some answers soon, stay tuned.
  14. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    After watching and discussions, protests are dismissed, but be warned, the races are long, 45 mins is a long time so there's no need for risky moves on the first lap. The chances of ruining someone else's race and possibly your own, it's just not worth it.
    We're all here for fun and some great racing, please be mindful of that fact, and take it easy on the first few laps of every race.

Now...
    Pole Position.. S_Close (mighty fine 2:07.xxx)
    Fastest Lap ... seeeeth123 - 2:07.546
    Finishing positions...
    [​IMG]
    12. SPL Racing (pit glitch)
    13. Pykeybraa (pit glitch)
    14. Motorsports (pit glitch)
    15. Gary (net capped and couldn't host or join)

Fastest Laps...
    [​IMG]
    JAKO155, Blindman and Molch like this.
  15. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Pretty happy with my results but I definetly need more time in this car. My fastest lap is pretty slow but I'm lucky consistency paid..

Was I the only one to run a one stopper? I ran 11 laps on SM... Maybe I should think my strategy better next time.
    Blindman likes this.
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I had the
    Same strategy mate, pitted at the end of lap 11, but my plan was to pit on 12. The need to catch up reduced my tyres, plus a mistake of my own when I was chasing Joe. Still a bit lost in terms of strategy tbh, will reassess for Laguna.
  17. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    Yeah I couldn't see SPL, Pyke or Motorsports
  18. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    I knew my race was over from the minute I started, not enough practice and I honestly hate driving Muscle cars :/
    You gota be really precise driving this thing and that's what cost me the race, Well done Podium :)
  19. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Crazy stuff. I watched the replay and I was away and racing with no one near me at all. My screen showed I had a 8 odd sec lead at about lap 12. I had no seth and no Blindman at all on my screen. I didn't incur any damage at all either.

Apologies to anyone I may have affected. I don't think I did though as I haven't been mentioned :thumbsdown:
    stucar17 likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Stumbles, did the DSC guys record a lap time on your replay before they left?