Division 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Welcome to div 3 guys I am enjoying this car more than the mx5 last season sliding it under brakes and over steering out .good luck to all and raceya later .
    SPL Racing, WAC and stucar17 like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We are trailing a new feature with the news. If the podium can send me their post race wrap via pm so I can post it in the news before everyone sees it to try get some more interest in the news that would be great. Just like what you would post here.

Cheers and have a good race Sunday night. Go GRT!!
    Stumbles likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, you have a new driver which takes you to 15 on the grid if all show up.

Dominator_12_94

Did a pretty good qualifier so should sit right in the pocket.

Cheers stu
    Blindman and SPL Racing like this.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Welcome Dom. Will send you a friend request soon. Seeya tonight!
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

Wishing everyone luck for season 4 !

You guys are all well sorted in the ways of ROOZ, but can i suggest trying to get into the room early to sort any round 1 PD issues. I have asked the room host to open a public lobby for the first round so everyone can get in....

Also be prepared for the inevitable round 1 gremlins that may see a race start a little later than normal. Please be patient and roll with it for the first round.

For round 1, the only track issue is turn 4, drivers running wide there consistently will be penalized. Please be careful turn 1 lap 1, is the potential for carnage if drivers dont allow for those around them.

Remember qual and first stint on the SPORTS SOFT, 1 stint must be run on the SPORT MEDIUM. (we may have to look at putting in a minimum number of laps on the med depending on what happens in round 1)

ALSO, be aware of the issue of entering the pits and selecting the tires, if you are on the throttle crossing the control line, you will select from the menu screen without being able to change tires or fuel. ;)

For our new drivers, please be aware of the following
    1. We try to pride our community on CLEAN racing.
    2. If you have an issue with another driver, save your replay, watch from your car and theirs, then if there is still an issue let the room captain or a mod know. Dont blow up in the race room or on the forum. Its not a good look ;)
    3. If you make contact with another car where you gain an advantage, please redress by letting them back past. If you dont you could cop a drive through penalty post race. (5 were given last season ;)) Best example is if you drill someone in the rear and it pushes them off the race line or off track, you will need to let them back past.
    4. 2 wheels need to stay on at least the ripple strip. Drivers using the run off areas (over the ripple strips) to gain an advantage, will be penalized post race. (happened once last season).

Good luck all, keep it clean !

Best of luck, hope its another successful season free of protests and any issues.

Mod team
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Ok, have sent friend requests to those I didn't have... Dominator, Oblisc, WTF_MAN.
    Lets get it on, good luck tonight guys.
    Blindman and stucar17 like this.
  8. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    HI guys looking forward to another fun season just for people who dont know me have been in div 2 last two seasons but poor connections have made me disconnect heaps I believe ive solved the problem and should be all good for tonight if theres anyone who isnt on my friends list ill add you tonight in the lobby
    gl for the race and series
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Well, hectic start to the season. Gary's net provider decided to cap him, so I took the host duties.
    I thought it would go funky, due to guys on my friends list not showing in the lobby as my friends.
    The race has been run, and there are some protests to work through, so all results are pending at this stage. I'll try and get through this as soon as possible... Bear with me guys.

Motorsports and Pykey.. What's this "pit glitch" you mentioned in the lobby???
  10. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Went in the pits and fuel wasnt going in the car and i was stuck up on the jacks
  11. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Oh, haven't seen it myself, crap. Another present from PD?? lol
  12. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Sorry guys, luckily next week is in a new billing month, so definitely won't be capped. Been waiting 2 months for Telstra to fix this damn problem!
  13. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Pretty much I came into the pits the screen with the tyres and fuel came up I changed to mediums and a little bit of fuel I clicked ok as the car was coming in and simply nothing happened I just sat there for around 90 second thinking WTF and by this stage my racewas over and I left bit wierd hopefully nothing like that happens again
    SPL Racing and Stumbles like this.
  14. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Bad luck mate just make sure you are friends with everyone in div 3 I'm sure you will go well.
    Motors560 and stucar17 like this.
  15. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yep same thing happened to me, just sat there, wouldn't change tyres or fuel wouldn't release me, had to exit.
  16. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    What are the provisional results?
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    There have been a few protests lodged mate, so stumbles will work through it asap.
  18. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Cool, no stress.

Cheers Stu :thumbsup:
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    yeah mate everyones pretty cool ive raced some of you guys joe stumbles gary yourself before all good hard racers just a few need to chill on the first lap :) apart from the carnage and the pit glitch could be better but ill fight back
    I know mate so frustrating but im just having fun it happens seems to happy to me but that life move on to the next one
    Blindman likes this.
  20. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Damn shame SPL,Pykey and Motorsport - i was dead :):):):) scared it was going to happen to me as well but got away with it.
    There is enough drama on track with out this sort of stuff destroying your enjoyment.
    I was still sorting out friend requests as quali started so need to check i've got everyone logged - i know some drivers were not
    seen which can feel like you knocked them off on purpose - need to watch the replay to see what went on.
    SPL Racing and aussief1 like this.