Division 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Yay I get to stay in Div3 :D
    AOCleaner74 and pykeybraa145 like this.
  2. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Look forward to racing against you next season Serge:thumbsup:
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  3. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for the racing this season. I had a great time and had plenty to learn stepping up from Div 5. Unfortunately running my own business has meant that my practice has consisted of 1 hour before the race getting a few laps in which just wasnt enough when racing against the calibre of opponents in this div. Fingers crossed I dont get demoted and can attend all the races next season.

Congrats again @Blindman you showed us a master class this season and deserve your spot in div 2.

See you all on the track.
    aussief1, Blindman and Peter Wise like this.
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    What a great night that was. Just could not find a way around you Blindman without destroying both our nights. Kept throwing my nose up beside you trying to force an error that I could capitalise on but you were rock solid mate..respect to you.

My night did not start out as planned. I knew I could throw down a descent time to get me up the front of the grid but just as qualifying started I had to park it and run to the toilet!(stomach bug atm) had time for one lap but unfortunately I arrived at T1 with Bryan leaving the pits and it was all I could do to get 7th.
    Great driving displayed by everyone around me....I did have to stick it up the inside a few times to get a chance to reach Blindman which finally happened in the pitstop - was stunned to see, as we both exited the pits, Pykey,Serg& wtf bearing down apon us.
    The next 13 laps was a combination of pure joy, terror, swearing and finally contentment that I had done the best I could do but was bested by the division champion.
    Glad I could finish the season on a high.
    Thank you gentlemen...was a pleasure driving against you and I hope to do it all again!
    SPL Racing and Blindman like this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Well done Blind & Aussie 1-2 ... Awesome
    aussief1 and Blindman like this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just a general thanks guys for yet another season in our awesome little community !

Congrats to Blindman on the championship win, great effort mate. To AussieF1 and Seeth well done on rounding out the podium.

Thanks to Stumbles and gary for keeping the ship upright during a season that seemed to test all the divisions for one reason or another.

Really hope you guys are keen to race with us again in season 5, entry link is below

http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-list.1422/

Have a recharge, or see you in some of the side series we run before the next season.

have a great and safe Xmas and new year, see you all on the black stuff !

Mod team
    WAC, Stumbles, garyw61 and 1 other person like this.