Division 4 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

Can the races be held earlier in the day? Just curious because I have to go to school the next morning.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It will depend on who is in your division. I prefer to have them later due to getting my kids into bed. But we may be going to 7 divisions soon so we may be in different rooms.
    Just wait until the divisions are finalised then see if anyone has an issue with starting earlier in your room.
  4. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Due to people being in different timezones across the country, pretty much all divisions usually start qualifying at around 8.10pm and race time is 8.20pm. Some may start a little later than that. I'm like Hatfield and prefer a slightly later start as it gives us a chance to sort the family out and get set up.

A lot of us work during the day (even on the sunday), so day time races are mainly impossible.

Save for the enduro round, the majority of rounds are all done and dusted by 9.15-9.30pm.
    agolfer78 likes this.
  5. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

If anything id like a later start, I dont get home from work till after 5 and I have young ones too. By the time dinner, bath and bed is done im pushing to make to 830 SA time start.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  6. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I'd have to agree,often i'm watching something interesting or want to watch something interesting. I'd prefer a 9pm(NSW) start of Qually
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys, have made a few small adjustments with the change to 7 divs......any issues please let me know asap, drivers clearly out of position etc ...

i will set up a new convo with adjusted list tomorrow.
    Stu
  8. william barrington

william barrington New Recruit

PSN ID
    Corrnish
    this is good news is it possible to get the number 16 in square my psn name is corrnish
  9. Funz

Funz Rookie

PSN ID
    funz_r32
  10. william barrington

william barrington New Recruit

PSN ID
    Corrnish
    thank you funz your the man
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey guys....below is the link to the dual numbering allocation. There are 2 plates that can be used a square and a round. If the # you wish to use does not have 2 names next to it is available but what you have to do is tagged the son who uses that # and ask them what is there preference. this is how it works.....Will you would do this
    @webnomad what is your preference of # plate as I wish to use #16 if you could reply and tag @VARDZ so he can update the sheet. ....easy
    Fubbles I am sorry but both the 88's have been allocated as have both the 8's but if neither of the drivers that have requested that # are in your Division I am happy for you to use it as your second preference but if first you need to have a first choice that is available and if you are promoted or demoted on future seasons to a division that either of the guys that have 88 you will have to revert to your 1st preferencehttp://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/dual-number-allocation-table.1513/
  12. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Any of the new guys that don't know about static IP,DMZ & portforwarding,to make the room run as smoothly as possible,send me a message and i'll help you set it up. PLEASE take the ten minutes or so to do it rather than just thinking I'll be right on Up&p because you will have issues with not seeing /hearing others,dsc's and lag incidents. In case ppl don't know,also deactivate the media centre connectivity,otherwise YOU WILL SUFFER LAG. Don't be scared,it is easy & many members will testify to the benefits. Do you have trouble in the Quick Race lobby? Blocked ports will be the cause!
    Here is the FULL list of ports required open for the PSN.
    80,443,465,983,3478-3479,3658,5223,10070-10079
    Just simply activating the DMZ does not always work as different brand routers have internet & sound protocols set on different ports to each other,and if your routers manufacturer has one of these set on a PSN port number, it will be blocked,regardless of the DMZ. for example,the Netcomm Wireless NB604N comes set with a Web protocol on port #80. Activating the DMZ leaves it there,but setting the port forwarding moves it permanently to port #8080.
    There are a number of threads on this already,here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/ps3-static-ip-address-setting-portforwarding.1210/

Those that have done so,please let others know the positive results!!!!:D:thumbsup:
    Ad2mny likes this.
  13. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

34 is my first preference
  14. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Looking forward to the challenge in this scotary TC.
    Good luck to you all for the season and while its not sheep stations up for grabs but ill be trying my best to take it all:cool:
    Catchyaz trackside ;)
  15. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Deeeerrrrr-dem. Deeeeerrrr-dem.

Coming up fast. Looking forward to the racing as always here. I can back-up host @garyw61 but we must make sure we are all on each other's friends list.

Are we gonna try the club rooms yet @stucar17 or are they still in the works?
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hoping to get them sorted today mate.....
    Ad2mny likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys, PLEASE take 2 mins to read the following...

Couple of changes.....SPL_racing into this div as well as Watto64...Will barrington back to 5.

your entry list is now confirmed, as seen in the OP

Meet and greet is this week with host TBC....GARY< STUMBLES DEK ??.

THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ !
    1. Make sure you have all the guys on your friend list from your division. Failure to do so can result in room instability, if you are not on everyone's list the room host and captain will have more scope to start the race without you.
    2. PLEASE be on time. Races are scheduled to start at APPROX 8:10 Sydney time, so try to be in the room by 8pm. If you cant make it, or a running a few minutes late let the room captains know and they will make a call on weather to wait or not. All REASONABLE efforts will be made to accommodate everyone

DRIVING STANDARDS
    This is the most important aspect of our league and community. To the new guys, rough, dirty driving WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and race penalties or sanctions WILL BE applied. A comprehensive list of rules and regs are listed here :
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

In short
    1. We want you to "race", we dont want you to divebomb to make a pass ! If a driver has the corner they are entitled to take their line. It is up to you to make a clean pass, and avoid contact. If you hit another driver where it knocks them off line or off track you must give the spot back. Failure to do so will result in a review and possible penalty. (drive through or exclusion from results)
    2. Track limits. All drivers must keep 2 wheels on AT LEAST the ripple strips. The ripple strips are the track limits and gaining an obvious advantage by going outside the track limits will result in penalty. (drive through or exclusion)

PROTEST PROCEDURE
    If you feel there has been an incident that needs reviewing please follow the procedure in the link below
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/

Accidents do happen, its part of racing, however thats not a green light to race rough, or take advantage of pushing the limits. Watch your replay, PM the room captain and a mod for us to look at it. DO NOT BLOW UP ON THE FORUM OR PENALTIES WILL APPLY.

FINALLY
    We have these rules and regs so we can try to provide the best racing environment for all our drivers. We are not the fun police, but ROOZ takes great pride in what we have built, our sponsors and our record. We want to maintain it, and hopefully see it grow further. I hope all our drivers can respect that, and respect our fellow racers.

Cheers stu, for the mod team.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  18. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hi guys looks like with the new members Coming in I have been bumped back to div 4 for this season. Looking forward to racing you boys again
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Hatfield spl is RZR not HTO
  20. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

SPL is BHR
    SPL Racing likes this.