Division 2 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    VH_mik
    Damo
    Mooz
  2. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    still waiting for sirpoopington to add me
  3. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    My PSN is vh_mik

I'm available for tonight, but will need to know before 8:20 if there is a spot available
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    damo_heato
    vh_mik
    Moozer81
    sirpoopington888
  5. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    I add you
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Moozer out tonight according to groover....you can take his spot if you like mik ?
  7. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    No I'm waiting for sir to add me I got him now he got to add me
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    I got all 4 on the waiting list they just need to add me now
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok might have to do a reset for everyone once we all get in a room.....might be a little late getting starting but if it means we have everyone on the list could be worth it.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  10. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Just to explain my early exit......... Ummmmm yeah I messed up. I decided to run a new car and well yeah what a mistake that was.

1) It still have traction control on (I lived with that) until... I pitted and...
    2) I hadn't bought softs for it had I!!!!

I'm sick to the pit of my stomach about it, I really am.

Bloody idiot I am:cry::(
    Giant slayer and JonoStan96 like this.
  11. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :thumbsdown:
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bad luck Aussie, as it turns out there were 2 others that did similar so your not Robinson Crusoe !!!

My race....did a PB in qual on the hard tire (2:01:1) and was still third last lol......9th wasnt filling me full of confidence ! Lights went green and everyone did a great job of getting through the first few laps without any issues from what i could see.

Had a few laps with slambo, Aussie, slayer in a pack which was great fun. Once the faster guys started to get away that left me and Aussie to fight for a few laps which was awesome.....i tried the undercut with Aussie and it seemed to work as i went in on the end of lap 13 for the softs....1 lap extra on the hards put him back a few seconds as i went passed next lap....

On the softs i quickly reeled in cob, who was having some issues, BMW had to pit again for fuel after messing up, and S45VED was coming back to me quickly with just 2 laps to go. On the last lap i managed to get through at "the loop" and we went side by side down wellington straight till i out braked him into Brooklands, great racing mate.....then i looked at my fuel and near shat when i thought i may run out, but managed to get home after having a terrible run through Beckets which gave Luke a sniff....Managed to hold him off just for a 5th place finish.....well done to CAGME for the win, i know what you can do with that spoon you posted on page 1 :p. To the other podium guys, too bloody quick, should have some cracking races throughout the season.

Results.....
    1. CAGME
    2. seeeeth
    3. Groover
    4. Giantslayer
    5. stuart
    6. S54VED
    7. slambobagan
    8. BMWf30
    9. blindman
    10. cob
    11. AussieF1 (dsc)
    @SirPoopington , @natmanscoop , @damo_heato , @vh_mik , @Jamie 9 (moozer) , @Hezza all DNS :(

Fastest lap ??? i think groover but will confirm

Well done guys for a great race, i think the regs should throw up some cracking racing .
    Ad2mny, aussief1 and Giant slayer like this.
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well that was a surprising result :D. Was a last minute decision to start on softs after seeing only a couple others were doing so. Qualified 4th ( 2nd last of the soft starters ) and managed to pass BMW off the line. Luke and I battled for a couple laps and I finally manage to get a pass done / Luke decides to let me take it. Seth had pulled a 3-4s lead which reduced to 2s prior to seth pitting on lap 10 after the odd mistake on seths part. I came in the lap after put 59 litres in and came out of the pits 2s ahead. The switch from the easier softs to the slippery hards was tough but I seemed to be the 1st to get back into a groove with them out of seth, Luke and myself. The gap to seth remained at 2s for quite some laps till all of sudden he starts making back truck loads of time at about the mid point of the stint where it was down to 0.7s at one point. Was putting out consistent 2:01's for the first 7 or so laps on the hards then I dropped into the 2:02's, with a 2:03 final lap. Seth seemed to struggle on the worn tyres with the gap opening up to 3.5s over the final 4 laps. Fortunately Giant and Groover only got within 7s after battling it out during their hard stint :thumbsup:

See you all at Tokyo which i'm not liking my chances at with its unforgiving walls especially if the majority of tonights no shows turn up.
  14. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    What are epic battle tonight

Qualified 7th Second of the hard runners then being a little too eager I jumped the start which allow stu to get up beside me but manage to hold him off coming through the first corner now only having groover and F1 in front of me the battle begins after sitting on groover's rear bumper for the opening two laps allowed slam to get right on the back of me as the other two got a little gap from us but I manage to hold off slam I started to hunt down Groover & F1 as I got a run on Groover I couldn't capitalise on it as F1 was slow coming out of the corner allowing groover back up the side me and diving down the inside of F1 into the third last corner then after a couple laps behind F1 I finally got past him at the same corner and started to hunt down Groover Who built up 2 1/2 second lead from me as he started look like he was struggling on worn tires I manage to climb right up the back of him which slow both of us down as groover jumps into pit at the end of lap 13 I continued on and pitted the next lap which was a big mistake as Groover manage to open up quite a nice distance from me but the hunt was on again as he got pass Cob I did the next lap as he got pass BMW I did the next lap then he got pass S54ved and I did the very same lap as I started to close up on him as we got ever so closer to the two leaders very quickly as we were pushing the crap out of those cars as groover manage at time of 57.1 and me 56.8 it was one hell of a battle lap after lap with groover beating me to the line by only .6 of a second after 24 intense laps

Like I said epic battle Groover but let's not do it again unless we are upfront :thumbsup:
    Well done to Cagm & Seth and everyone else for putting on a good show
    Ad2mny, groover33 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Just need confirmation of FL and pole (still going to record pole despite no points for it this season)
    Giant slayer likes this.
  16. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    it was a total disaster for me, but I only have myself to blame, was looking to do some prac on Saturday night and sunday and get myself primed for a good showing, but I forgot it was the wife's birthday and she had invited people over to party down and henceforth no Saturday or sunday practice plus the added bonus of the mother of all hangovers so not the best preparation, then after a qual lap which was 2 secs down on my usual soft tyre lap time (which I mistakenly blamed the grog for at the time) I found after the start where I had no wheel spin on take off that the traction control was still on the default of 5 this took the wind out my sails a bit but I persevered anyway and had a tidy but slow and boring race for the most part.
    Cheers
    stucar17 and Ad2mny like this.
  17. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Seth was on pole
    Me FL at 1:56.827
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46