[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa: Season 2.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paps

paps New Recruit

Hey thanks for a great night of racing lastnight guys, I Really enjoy Grobnik particularly in lower powered cars so I was on the pace here for a change.
    My race was reasonably uneventful, I didn't qualy as well as I had hoped so had to work my through the field a bit before I could see the fast guys up the front, I had a couple of little contacts in the opening lap with PeteC i think it was, fortunately there was nothing in it other a friendly exchange of paint, and we both carried on our way.
    From then It was all about managing tyres [fronts mainly] and keeping the guys behind me right where they were...BEHIND! Tough luck there Koastr with the DC, ..still amazed I managed a podium finish on my first outing here at RaceOnOz..now I've got that out of the way I'll be down the back for the rest of the series...:p

paps
    WAC and KoAStR like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Doh that sucks @Tovey_4saken .. is there a known issue with the latest version of Ac, anything I should check / can rectify? Not anything to do with reaching replay recording limit?

Man I was sweating after those 22 laps but that's what I love about the GTA you really have to white knuckle drive it!

Good to have you aboard @paps and gratz on the result straight out of the blocks.
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
    WAC and paps like this.
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Don't think there is anything we can do about it I've had a crash the other day think it's just the build.New build shouldn't be too far off I'll have to go have a look at the dev's twitter they usally tweet what they are working on :)
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Won't be on tonight lads. Have a bit of the old man flu. Had a bex, now for a lay down.
  5. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    @Sydney for work, away from my rig. But I'll get 8 hours of sleep tonight :D:whistling:
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  6. Mael

Mael Professional

Tried the server tonight. Did not seem to cycle past the race?
  7. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    hey guys, been awhile since ive checked in.. Just download Assetto Corsa and loving it. Is it too late to join any season races?
    Mael likes this.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not at all. Let me know your steam id and user name before Monday night.
    I must have forgot to reset the server to loop. Will fix it this arvo.
  9. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Just a question about tomorrows race...
    No. of Laps? :)
    Also, after a test run I've noted that a full tank in the 235 is 85L, even at 150% you can make 36 laps.
    Pit stops on the honor system? :D
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Ahhh, whoops. Laps up in tick.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Updated. Fuel will go up, probably 250% given those figures. Will check later.
  12. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Will you guys be having an online practice session or anything along those lines prior to the next round?
    If there's space on the grid I wouldn't mind joining in, I've just never experienced AC online so I've no idea how pitstops work or anything like that, I wouldn't mind just turning a few laps at the back, keeping out of the way and basically just learning the ropes, if it's too much trouble that's cool though.
    Anon666, carn_the_pies and WAC like this.
  13. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    people online now.....just doing 5 lap races so doesn't matter if you make mistakes...join in mate!
  14. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

i think thursdays is prac nights for most people but server is up and running small races now, my first few races in season 1 i done the same thing as you said, i didnt qualify started from the back and pretty much ran my own race giving way to anyone who was catching me to over take. get the helicorsa app from racedepartment its a huge help to know where people are around you in online racing.
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah Snake, get into mate. Will get you on the list. Just jump into the ts server. Even if your mic isn't working, that's where the password will be given out.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Snake and Molch added to the driver list. Not seen @beau261 or @R0T0R-AU86, you guys thinking you will be running or is the focus on GT academy atm??
  17. paps

paps New Recruit

Hopefully I'll be able to make it again tonight..
    Whats a reasonable time around here in the Beema?
  18. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Hope to be there tonight running at the back of the field.
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    It's a bit all over at the moment from grip levels but would say 1:40 is the sweet spot tops at 1:37 maybe even 36's
  20. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Hey just joined the site, just wondering if its still possible to join in? I was racing on the server earlier but its locked now.
    Anon666 and Peter Wise like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.