[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa: Season 2.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Also my plan...
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    jumping in now will take me a bit to setup have wooden floor's now so am trying everything i've got to try and dampen the reverb until i can get my hands on some acoustic's foam and some rubber matting sooo loud lol :thumbsup: see you guy's on there :)
  3. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Ill be on after 7
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Grobnik - wow .. this is going to be a hoot!
    Driftoz likes this.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Ready for the Grob??

Round 2. Monday 11/5/15. Alfa Romeo GTA. Grobnik. 24 Laps.

Fuel 150%, tyres 100%, password over teamspeak.
  6. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    What i'm hoping happens here is that everybody else has been up for 4days straight playing pcars with no AC practice...hehehe
  7. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    :unsure::whistling:
    WAC likes this.
  8. paps

paps New Recruit

Sry..I think I was meant to post this yeah?..

Steam Name: PAPS
    GUID: 76561198064917122

Nice combo, Should be able to make this tonight.
    WAC and Anon666 like this.
  9. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Hey guys, I'm gonna pull out of the series.
    It's just a little too late for me after hard weekend a gigs. I get tired & start making very silly mistakes & don't want to ruin anyone elses race.
    So good luck...
  10. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    That's a pity mate but understandable. Hopefully see you around for an earlier or weekend series ;)

Game crashed in the final laps with a healthy lead..... :poop::( was really in the zone. Other than that good race cheers.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    http://simresults.net/150511-MX6

All good Steve. Results are up lads. Double check them, but I think that's pretty solid.

Actually, we should have:
    QC
    Paps
    Pringles
    Pete
    TheStig13
    Cyber
    Mael
    Tovey
    Krunch
    Anon
    Slasher
    Fargonz
    Serge
    Joeninety
    Rollabearing
    Driftoz
    GrKinn
    Koastr (dsc)
    Cooper (dsc)
    SteveC (dsc)
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

Yeaah!!! First time in the top 10 :)

Hope you awarded the win Koastr.
    KoAStR and rollabearing like this.
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Errrr those results look wrong, I ended 12 and had a best lap of 50.054... Weird
  14. rollabearing

rollabearing New Recruit

PSN ID
    rollabearing
    Any chance of getting the setup for the fastest lap?
    I just want to try it and see if I can reach those 1:46's. For some reason I had really bad understeer :mad:
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    On your screen you would have finished 12th mate because Paps jumped out as soon as he crossed the line so we all moved up one place.
    @rollabearing you will have to ask Tovey and Koastr nicely, that's too fast for my blood.
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Yeah that's fine, I was talking about the simresults URL, they were weird there, fast laps too. But 12 is right... Well, not right, it's crap but that ist own fault lol
  17. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Thanks for a great race guys :). Some good early battles, and had to fight my way through the pack after going off on lap 5, very surprised to see where i ended up after the stops :)
    If no one else is bothered by it koaster is welcome to claim first spot. I actually led for five laps after he'd taken his pit stop, and let him back to the lead, as I still had my stop still to go (not my fight). Also it was close but even after disconnecting he could have rejoined into the lead (prob only a second or two which might be tricky to judge on that corner).
    All up I'm still a bit in shock for a result in second place (first is too much :p)
    krunch, Driftoz and KoAStR like this.
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Nicely done QC congrats on the result and thanks.. I was wondering if you held on for second.. couldn't see what was happening behind me by the end. 38s was the gap end of lap 22 according to sim results, got half way round lap 23 and bam, race over.

What happened to you @Tovey_4saken you had great pace but seemed to drop down the order in the final laps?
    Sad to see this car go.... I'm sure the others will be a blast too though. Better luck for me next week hopefully.
    krunch likes this.
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Was keeping you insight but saving tires at the same time till I pitted then I was going to gun it which I did then noticed I put in 14 ltrs for the 14 remaining laps instead of the 38ltrs I had pre planned doyyyyy!!! Lol so had to pit again then making my way through the pack again miss judged the distance between me and cyber in the brake and once we hit the corner I miss judged the bounce so I just didn't have as much room for both of us as I had thought so we went off (so sorry cyber it was a stupid mistake on my behalf I should of just backed off tucked in and taken the straights but my stupid brain was telling me to push to get back up the front and my judgement saw enough room but trajectory was calculated without a jump so should have seen I'd be thrown to the right sorry man )
    So after that I was pretty buggered so just hit cruise and relaxed and finished up the race sucks about the freeze man hope this patch doesn't claim more people :/ look forward to the next round think I need to brush up on my pack craft was having trouble judging distance and trajectories tonight and consistency with wear
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.