Division 4 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    GODDAMMIT! !!!!
  2. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Oh see ya @disturboed :( was looking forward to battling you all season again!!!
  3. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    Um ok. So new race plan don't come last ;)
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol don't worry guys, I am in a similar boat to you in this car. We can have fun battling each other
  5. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    What worries me even after 500km around Brands hatch my best time is still way off what guys were doing in the meet and greet. It's all good I'm sure I will find someone to race against.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

But.... but..... your times are faster than mine :eek:. Any ideas of what to do with my new wooden spoon in 7 weeks time??
  7. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Start stirring that pot CAGME!! LOL

Konnor, yea was looking forward to that too mate, but now I gotta go take grassies and jimbo back on after I thought I was rid of them.........errr i mean so happy for them they got promoted.
  8. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Good luck to you man !! You'll do sweet!!
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys....

have posted a convo with all in the division, please read it ..... any questions please let me know, good chance i have missed something o_O. Massive thanks to emmo and AD2mny (and those others who helped) for getting the season sorted when i was offline.

If Emmo has any changes to the grid that i have missed we reserve the right to make the change either before the season or during.....

Please make sure you have all drivers on your friend list ESPECIALLY THE HOST !!! and be prepared for some small hiccups with the start of round 1. Try to be in the lobby a little early so any issues can be sorted through.....

Hope we have a great season, and good luck to everyone... Remember the $200 Gamesmen prize up for grabs, everyone that races will be in with a shot (conditions apply ;)).

Cheers stu / Mod team
    G1bby3lit3 likes this.
  10. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Konnor is SickSkillz011 and formal guy is The_Formal_Guy i think
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  12. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

Its just theformalguy. Plus I heard i was moved to div 5 instead of going from div6 straight to div4.
  13. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah that was in Stu's recent post (breathes sigh of releif) you could go to div 3 on last nights pace :)
  14. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  15. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Hey Guys good luck to all for this season hoping for another clean fast Div 4 showing.
    Can we please post on the OP the room open , Qualify and race start time in say EST as ive been asked by a few now and havent been able to easily advise
    Cheers
  16. G1bby3lit3

G1bby3lit3 Rookie

PSN ID
    G1bby3lit3
    Yeah Gary, its just getting said sister off minecraft for 2 hrs, its as hard as finding dark matter.... but ill see what i can do.
  17. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Hello anyone out there that can answer this question please
  18. G1bby3lit3

G1bby3lit3 Rookie

PSN ID
    G1bby3lit3
    Be ready before 8
  19. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    [​IMG]

Gibby Pole position & FL

No disconnects!

Best 1st race in terms of both turnout and room stability since I've been racing with ROOZ. Well done guys.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    phew that was tiring!
    nailed a good 28 flat in qually which put me 3rd even with pole showing a quicker 28 flat
    A couple laps in, @G1bby3lit3 had a bad run up the hill after the left hander and @Mario got held up whereas I had a good run and moved left of pinoy(mario) but we bumped a few times and I kept getting pushed wider and wider...I broke early as I didn't want to end up in the sand and got him a few turns later.

Close to the end @arakasi- had a cross-track lose as I came to lap him...lucky to miss him...otherwise a very solid race for second.
    Well done gibby
    Ad2mny, garyw61 and G1bby3lit3 like this.