Division 4 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    And yes @Cyberstig1...I think there must be something in the air or the drinking water at Ballaschleiffen coz it seems that every driver in the '@NAACS Junior Driver Program' has done well this weekend...even the (ahem!) 'Senior' Junior Drivers. I strongly refute any scurrilous claims that it has anything to do with the 15,000 laps that we've driven here in RGT's in GT5/6, or the 'Lance Armstrong Community Meat Tray' that we won in the raffle at the Essendon Footbal Club Revival Luncheon, and subsequently ate at our training camp BBQ yesterday...it's all lies! Lol!
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My race was just as fulfilling (NOT) I moved up and down the field from my near last grid position over the first half lap but then settled into 12th place, lap 2 held some interest as I sort of raced against Rano and couple of other guys, actually we kept changing position by taking turns to spin out. Eventually I made more errors than everyone else and fell back to a solid and lonely last place of the runners. I too considered giving up but my stubbornness kept me going in the hope I might catch up with someone having as hopeless a time as I was. I thought for I while I would be better off stopping and spending the time cutting my toe nails or something but I got to the finish (well almost, the time ran out) in the end.
    Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Who is L33 ?
  4. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    His forum name is B Spec Bob, new guy, he jumped in with us as he didn't know what div he would be put in. Think he had a run with Hatfield during the week.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ah yes, of course.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    not sure if he is in the right div yet. If @stucar17 has another div to put him in, I suspect he can take his points with him, and everyone below him be bumped up 1 from last night.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    What is made very clear by this ^ results shot is how obviously spread in pace around this track people are.
    Faster guys at the top and slower below. No one with a quick lap time is down the charts like at other tracks.
  8. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    I've driven with L33 quite a bit (GT5)...he is clean and fast and would be a neat fit for ROOZ...
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He looks to be a good fit for Div 4.
  10. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    yeah occasionally raced with @Adronaught, @NAACS & @Cyberstig1 back in gt5, started tuning more in gt6 and haven't really raced stock in a while.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    well looks like ROOZ has your fix with the tuning street races on tuesday and stock sundays!!
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I suggest we leave you in Div 4 for the rest of this season and then see where things shake out for Season 7
    stucar17, B-Spec Bob and JonoStan96 like this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @B-Spec Bob would you like to be a part of the teams championship?
  14. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    sure, what do I need to know/do?
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Just sign up for team GRT :thumbsup:
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ignore emmo...
    Basically after all results are finalised from last night, I will assign you to a team based on certain figures and you just drive as normal, however your points can go towards your team in the teams championship.
    Current standings are here:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-6-teams-championship.1659/
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  18. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    oic no worries, colourful stats :geek:
    Hatfield likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

You may have thought I overshot carousel but that was my preferred line as I had a tendency to spin up in he banking hahaha you were closer than I thought and capitalised on my line just before I was about to cut down on to he banking. Well done anyway it was a well deserved win :thumbsup:
    Tanktex likes this.