Division 2 Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sorry, need to go through the replay.. will try to remember to do it tonight.
    emmo46 likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks.:thumbsup:
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    So many of us could have gone into those 6's but everyone had there share of offs :eek:
    skywalker likes this.
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yup I was pretty close:roflmao:
    Think I had over my share of offs.
    Can't believe I finished 2mins off the lead of the race and I still wasn't last :roflmao::roflmao:o_O
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yeah, I know the amount of off's I had,
    I can't believe I fell off the track every lap except my in lap and my last lap was a shocker at almost 7:30 and I still managed to hold onto first! Tough track in this car! That race was definitely all about who spent the highest % on the track. Very glad to move on. From memory you're quick at Laguna :thumbsup:
  8. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    I had more mistakes then hot dinners lol. Tuff race track.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Over the last two races a number of incidents have led to protests being lodged, some of the incidences relate to cars spinning out and either coming back onto the track out of control or stopping mid track. In these instances it has been suggested that if you are in a situation where your error,(forced or otherwise) results in your car blocking the racing line or being in a position where it is unavoidable and a car is approaching, it would be prudent to press the pause button to ghost your car until the danger is passed.
  10. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    skywalker and emmo46 like this.
  11. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Just passing on a quick message from AOcleaner gents. He has no internet and doesn't at this stage look like he will be a starter tonight.
    No truth in the rumour you all have him running scared
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Hey guys, coming home from Winton at the moment in roughly an hour away, I should be there by 8 or maybe just pushing it. Could you gentlemen please hold the gates for me? :D:D:D
  13. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    No problem, I'm always running late anyway. ;)
  14. SirPoopington

SirPoopington Rookie

Sorry fellas, I won't make it tonight!
  15. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

What a epic finish to my first Sunday league race win soo pumped, 0 stopper paid off thanks to my hto team mates for the tips.
    Russell your soquick mate, had to work so hard to keep the gap from closing too fast. was surprised at lap 15 I still had 8-9s on my tyres so I kept pushing hard then about lap 22 they fell off a cliff, 20 sec gap was getting eaten soo fast.
    Great close finish, it's been my best race so far no big mistakes and managed to stay on track all race
    skywalker, Russell and REVO_Bryan like this.
  16. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  17. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    I took so long to finish because I stopped and did a burnout at the last corner xD
    skywalker likes this.
  18. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Was surprised to get 2nd on the grid in qualifying, as I expected a lot more people to be busting out 26s, which I just couldn't commit enough for a whole lap without an off to do! Russel with pole did well on his first /2nd flying lap into the 26s!

Race was going alright. Slow and steady. Was just putting in consistent high 27s and watching Russell pull away, but also pulling a nice gap on Slambo. Every 2nd lap I'd see Russell on the side of the road, only to have the track covered in clouds of smoke due to massive burnouts and he then be 4-5secs back up the road. Had a couple of little mistakes as just couldn't see the track / allowing him room lol! Good old lag :(

Start of lap 12, my fears were realised as I got slapped off the track by Russells lagging car. This let slambo through, and 8 secs.. so figured no stopping wasn't so much an option and went for an early undercut at the end of lap 12. Unfortunately, I just didn't have the pace to catch him. In my mind I'd banked on doing 26s after the pit stops, and so I should catch someone not stopping, but just couldn't do it. Thanks to Nat for letting me back through after I'd gone playing in the dirt on a few corners lol.

Sucks yet again for Bryan who was really quick here :( Im happy with another podium and the FL :)
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    who got FL?
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I need all the lap times as well.